Sign in to follow this  
jeffkomlo

Gore for Ahman

Packers suck this year. I'd rather have Gore.

And before anyone starts, I'm a Packer fan.

:bench:

It's funny, rate my team and just drafted how's it look and other trade questions get replies but I get sh##

knew swampy would chime in, nice reply.

Does it really matter. You're trading garbage for garbage. I would take chances on Ahman rebounding a little though. He can't be as bad as last year.

Niners suck, Packers suck, both have backs that can take carries away, neither is assured the starting job??? I hate Ahman Green so I will stick with the youth and go with Gore. Ahman is still dealing with the quad recovery too and he looked like crap before the injury last year. Gore looked pretty good in first preseason game. Of course, Alex Smith did too so maybe I would just flip a coin? Seriously, I would go with Gore.

It's funny, rate my team and just drafted how's it look and other trade questions get replies but I get sh##

knew swampy would chime in, nice reply.

i don't make the board rules. but i figured you'd kill the messenger (one of them, anyway).

but as long as you're here: yes, get green any way you can. also, load up on bears.

Packers suck this year. I'd rather have Gore.

And before anyone starts, I'm a Packer fan.

49ers get good all of a sudden ? :banana:

49ers get good all of a sudden ? :banana:

Well, let's see...they have Mike Nolan as a defensive guru/head coach, Norv Turner as an excellent OC, they added Allen and have Jennings coming back to anchor 600+ lbs of O-Line. Alex Smith looked terrific against the top rated Bears 1st string secondary, and Gore was punishing rushing & receiving (5 receptions in a quarter, 1 RuTD). Meanwhile Smith had Bryant on a string and still managed to hit 5 different receivers while displaying poise & pocket presence.

Oh, and the starting D pitched a shutout of the starting Bears offense.

So yes - they're much improved. Those who think SF is a cakewalk on the schedule might want to rethink that.

I'm not saying they'll be great, but they'll be competitive and they're absolutely better than the Packers.

Well, let's see...they have Mike Nolan as a defensive guru/head coach, Norv Turner as an excellent OC, they added Allen and have Jennings coming back to anchor 600+ lbs of O-Line. Alex Smith looked terrific against the top rated Bears 1st string secondary, and Gore was punishing rushing & receiving (5 receptions in a quarter, 1 RuTD). Meanwhile Smith had Bryant on a string and still managed to hit 5 different receivers while displaying poise & pocket presence.

Oh, and the starting D pitched a shutout of the starting Bears offense.

So yes - they're much improved. Those who think SF is a cakewalk on the schedule might want to rethink that.

I'm not saying they'll be great, but they'll be competitive and they're absolutely better than the Packers.

NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!! High hopes I see.....

You think they'll win more than 5 games this year ? That's what the book has them at.... I say no.... u ?