Sign in to follow this  
BringBackBernie

TO AGAIN

Parcells is going to nip this in the bud before the season starts. My prediction that Owens would be gone by game 6 might be wrong. Let's see how TO handles this.

HC Parcells Wants To See More Of WR Owens

TheRanchReport.com - [Full Article]

"We need to see something here pretty soon. That's the truth. We've missed a lot of work. But at some point in time he's going to have to practice and play like everybody else. If he don't practice, he's not playing." - Dallas Cowboys HC Bill Parcells on WR Terrell Owens missing most of training camp.

can't wait till the first TO/bledsoe brawl on the sidelines. over/under week 4?

5 words...cant wait for the blowup

Will TO actually blow up at Parcells face to face, or keep giving messages to the media about what he is doing like he has been since camp started? I just hope that a few reporters will relay the message to Parcells that TO is mad at him. Of course, they will mis-quote TO for sure.

Pre-season game 3.

haven't been following the situation that closely, but i have always been a big T.O. fan. believe it or not, i think last year was blown way out of proportion. i do agree he was in the wrong, but butthead mcnabb isn't worth crap either. he's a punk. now T.O. is in dallas. i believe he is hurt, but how hurt? the thing that i don't get is that he is always a hard worker on the field. he never missed practices or games (unless suspended). even mcnabb still says that about him, he is the hardest worker on the field and in the weightroom. so why is he not practicing?

It'll be a re-enactment of that scene from Friday Nite Lights:

"Put Boobie in, coach. I'm ready!" :clap:

TO's gonna be standing on the sideline for that very first game, and he will not start. He will do his "put boobie in" routine with Parcells, and Parcells tells him to go into the locker room, and he does it on national TV. After the game, TO becomes mystified as to why Parcells sent him to the showers, and Rosenhaus will step in, which will be the death blow to TO staying with the Cowboys.

Man, I wonder if this available in IMAX.............<popcorn> :dunno:

wow what an unecessary topic.

the quotes attributed to Parcells are in no way newsworthy, nor are they indicative of a "blow up" or "going barney fife on him"

It's classic Parcells, "don't practice, don't play" and if you've watched the game of football for more than a week, you'd have already known this about him. He's had a standing policy that if you do not practice the week of a game, you do not play the game.

Nowere does he have a rule that says if you don't practice in the preseason you don't play in regularseason.

You people need to get a grip already...you're worse than ESPN when it comes to digging for news where there isn't any. :dunno:

the quotes attributed to Parcells are in no way newsworthy, nor are they indicative of a "blow up" or "going barney fife on him"

It's classic Parcells, "don't practice, don't play" and if you've watched the game of football for more than a week, you'd have already known this about him. He's had a standing policy that if you do not practice the week of a game, you do not play the game.

Nowere does he have a rule that says if you don't practice in the preseason you don't play in regularseason.

You people need to get a grip already...you're worse than ESPN when it comes to digging for news where there isn't any. :dunno:

wow, totally agree with that post, well said...

You people need to get a grip already...you're worse than ESPN when it comes to digging for news where there isn't any. :bench:

Thanks for your two cents. No one said it was news worthy. This is a message board, not CNN or ESPN, etc. Just having a little fun. You need to calm down and stop taking things so seriously.

You people need to get a grip already...you're worse than ESPN when it comes to digging for news where there isn't any. :bench:

boo boring serious guy

hooray controversy

boo boring serious guy

hooray controversy

:lol:

Look - I'm as fun and loose as anyone here.

But every fockin day? Do we really need a bogus TO contraversy topic every single ###### day? It clutters up the forum and bumps down topics that might actually BE newsworthy.

I look at this topic as I would any unsubstantiated rumor topic - it has a misleading title, and the sole purpose is to misrepresent a situation.

But hey, knock yourselves out. :thumbsup:

Look - I'm as fun and loose as anyone here.

But every fockin day? Do we really need a bogus TO contraversy topic every single ###### day? It clutters up the forum and bumps down topics that might actually BE newsworthy.

I look at this topic as I would any unsubstantiated rumor topic - it has a misleading title, and the sole purpose is to misrepresent a situation.

But hey, knock yourselves out. :thumbsup:

I apologize for my Barney Fife comment misleading you. :lol:

You keep responding in this thread. You love it. You can't get enough. :lol:

Admit it, you have a TO and Tuna wall poster. Please, come out of the closet right here, right now.

I heard there's going to be an all new TO channel this year. And to keep it fair and balanced, Garcia and McNabb will have their own TOSS show, except their sound will mysteriously nt work each week.

I heard there's going to be an all new TO channel this year. And to keep it fair and balanced, Garcia and McNabb will have their own TOSS show, except their sound will mysteriously nt work each week.

Hey, that was my idea. :thumbsup: I said we need a TO channel on cable a long time ago. TO 24/7. We could watch him say one thing, and then the next day say he was misquoted on his own realty show. The guy is a market unto himself.

i do agree he was in the wrong, but butthead mcnabb isn't worth crap either. he's a punk. now T.O. is in dallas.

"butthead"?

Parcells is going to nip this in the bud before the season starts. My prediction that Owens would be gone by game 6 might be wrong. Let's see how TO handles this.

HC Parcells Wants To See More Of WR Owens

TheRanchReport.com - [Full Article]

"We need to see something here pretty soon. That's the truth. We've missed a lot of work. But at some point in time he's going to have to practice and play like everybody else. If he don't practice, he's not playing." - Dallas Cowboys HC Bill Parcells on WR Terrell Owens missing most of training camp.

roh oh! :dunno:

:popcorn:

of the preseason? i'll take the under.

oh, you meant the regular season? i'll take the under there, too.

I'd like to see TO get up in bledsoes face and Roy Williams comes along and beats the piss out of TO. ###### him, he's a stupid ######.

My prediction is that you need to get a grip on reality. Everyone keeps predicting the doom and gloom of Parcells and Owens. It is the preseason, he will be on the field by the middle of the week and all will be fine in Dallas.

ill take the over :cheers:

Alot of this is being blown up by media and FF fans/cowboy and eagle fans. Why not, its good news, right? TO will practice soon, his hammy is nothing and IMO there is no need to rush. They didnt rush and now its getting close for TO to end his vacation and play. I believe his hammy is fine and he is milking the rest as long as he can. TO is the type that thinks he is the best and he thinks he doesnt need much practice. He can be the best and yea, he probably doesnt need as much practice as alot of guys but the fact that he is on a new team scares me. he should be out there asap gettin in reps. I still stick with my gut feeling that TO will shine this year and Prove alot of people wrong. im talking about the people that say, "how long til TO blows up in parcels/bledsoe's face?" or "How long til TO gets benched for his BS?"

His future is kinda riding on his attitude and performance this season. I think he is smart enough to figure that out and hold off his shenannigans for atleast this year.

texasmouth can speak with 100% confidence in this thread because he's been a Cowboy fan for 10 years. That's saying something!

:cheers:

texasmouth can speak with 100% confidence in this thread because he's been a Cowboy fan for 10 years. That's saying something!

:)

Hey, how about you dont jump into every thread I am in and trash me you a$$ bag? :cheers:

That isnt waht I said anyway. I said I have watched every snap for that long. I have actually been a fan for much longer than that if you must know. And to reclarify, I was only stating that I have actually seen the guys play as opposed to most of the people here who just base their opinions on the stats and what other people have said.

Hey, how about you dont jump into every thread I am in and trash me you a$$ bag? :lol:

That isnt waht I said anyway. I said I have watched every snap for that long. I have actually been a fan for much longer than that if you must know. And to reclarify, I was only stating that I have actually seen the guys play as opposed to most of the people here who just base their opinions on the stats and what other people have said.

I wouldn't say finding your idiotic ramblings in two threads constitutes "every" thread. If I wanted to I could find you whining in every Cowboy thread I'm sure. No desire, but it sure is fun watching you squeal like a little girl while spanking your monkey to your Brad Sham poster.

I wouldn't say finding your idiotic ramblings in two threads constitutes "every" thread. If I wanted to I could find you whining in every Cowboy thread I'm sure. No desire, but it sure is fun watching you squeal like a little girl while spanking your monkey to your Brad Sham poster.

Whatever, enough of this crap. You are one of the better posters here, this is stupid.

:lol: Lets moce on.

Whatever, enough of this crap. You are one of the better posters here, this is stupid.

:lol: Lets moce on.

Just giving you shiot dude. Like you said, it's a slow night.

:D

Hey, how about you dont jump into every thread I am in and trash me you a$$ bag? :D

i dont get why you think most people here just look at stats and give BS opinions? if that were the case, why be here...secondly, give everyone some F'in credit.

i for one, disagree with your post in the JJ/MBIII thread, and yes, i did give a prediction on how i think the backs will do this year. i also figure JJ will miss some time this year, just going on his history.

and for the record, im one of the many on here that do watch the games...not only do i watch the cowgirls(and love makin fun of them to all my dallas fan friends, i live in dallas), i watch all the other teams. ive had sunday ticket since it came out and got to see even more last season with the superfan package(shortcuts, if you know what it is). i didnt feel the need to mention that i watch alot of football, i figure that should go without saying. i mean we are a bunch of FF geeks and football fans, right? but since you are blowing your head up so big, thinking you are the "all mighty football watcher guy," i thought id try to get you to see that you arent the only one watching football on sundays my man.

texasmouth=real men of genius

i dont get why you think most people here just look at stats and give BS opinions? if that were the case, why be here...secondly, give everyone some F'in credit.

i for one, disagree with your post in the JJ/MBIII thread, and yes, i did give a prediction on how i think the backs will do this year. i also figure JJ will miss some time this year, just going on his history.

and for the record, im one of the many on here that do watch the games...not only do i watch the cowgirls(and love makin fun of them to all my dallas fan friends, i live in dallas), i watch all the other teams. ive had sunday ticket since it came out and got to see even more last season with the superfan package(shortcuts, if you know what it is). i didnt feel the need to mention that i watch alot of football, i figure that should go without saying. i mean we are a bunch of FF geeks and football fans, right? but since you are blowing your head up so big, thinking you are the "all mighty football watcher guy," i thought id try to get you to see that you arent the only one watching football on sundays my man.

texasmouth=real men of genius

:sleep:

I never said that it is everyone, there are a lot of great psters on this bored, i wouldnt stay here if there werent but the people who have been here a while will attest that there are a lot of guys here that do just look at stats and dont really watch a lot of the games that they are talking about. Especially this time of year when all the fantasy drafts are going on and such. I also never claimed to be any more knowledgeable than anyone else here. I have my own opinions just like everyone else. I am probably wrong more than I am right, I have never argued that.

How can I equal "men" of anything. I am one person.

about you = men...havent you ever heard the upteen million commercials out there?

Yeah. Great commercials.

My prediction is that you need to get a grip on reality. Everyone keeps predicting the doom and gloom of Parcells and Owens. It is the preseason, he will be on the field by the middle of the week and all will be fine in Dallas.

You have no previous T.O. experience. He will sodomize Fort Worth and move on. :sleep:

You have no previous T.O. experience. He will sodomize Fort Worth and move on. :blink:

He may sodomize fFT. Wroth but he wont move on. No one will take a risk on him if he screws this one up, not for the amount of money he would make with the cowboys.

He may sodomize fFT. Wroth but he wont move on. No one will take a risk on him if he screws this one up, not for the amount of money he would make with the cowboys.

Al Davis