12.8--Ronde Barber, DB, TB--Scooter

12.9--Charles Tillman, DB Chi--ExFajita

12.10--Michael Strahan, DL, NYG--Tex

12.11--Vernon Davis, TE SF--Doyle

12.12--John Abraham, DL, Atl--Zap

Damn you Kegonsa... :doublethumbsup:

Kerry Rhodes or the wait??

Both?

She did check in about 45 minutes ago while she was up. I would expect a pick tonight as she is gone most of tomorrow...

The whole league is predrafted except me, scooter and waveman. If she picks, we'll probably make the corner. I'll be predrafted also. Just need to see a little more movement to decide on plan 12.

:headbanger:

Truly an odd place to hang up. She hasn't checked in since 7 her time and it's 10 there now. I'm not going to predraft, but I'll check back later tonight.

Maybe she's watching Saved By the Bell with hopefully a naked guy. ;)

Well it's time for nite-nite. I'll check in the morning. :banana:

I apologize - I thought I had the que set up to continue drafting. I checked in but my screen was on collapse and all I saw was that Zap looked like he was up. My bad - I am preranked my que with several players and have set my draft to go thru all of them before stopping. I will add more before I leave. Again my apologies.

:banana:

Okay, I have two in my queue again. Not sure if they both make it to me, but I'll check back later.

Pretender, no problem. I figured something like that. Nice defense in the works there. We're almost at my goal for the slow draft! :cheers:

Okay, I have two in my queue again. Not sure if they both make it to me, but I'll check back later.

Pretender, no problem. I figured something like that. Nice defense in the works there. We're almost at my goal for the slow draft! :cheers:

I have 24 players in my que - I don't want to hold anybody up for up to 10 hours. That should last till I get home tomorrow night. It will make for some strange picks possibly. So we shall see. Thanks.

Can you start my que up if it acts up? Or if you want somebody to draft my players for me to keep things going - that would be ok with me too. Let me know - I'll check back tomorrow morning around 7 CST and see where things are at.

I have 24 players in my que - I don't want to hold anybody up for up to 10 hours. That should last till I get home tomorrow night. It will make for some strange picks possibly. So we shall see. Thanks.

Can you start my que up if it acts up? Or if you want somebody to draft my players for me to keep things going - that would be ok with me too. Let me know - I'll check back tomorrow morning around 7 CST and see where things are at.

I can activate your queue if it doesn't pick, but being as you're informing us of the schedule difficulties, I'm sure we'd be willing to wait. No need for strange picks if you're uncomfortable with your list. I would make you wait, but you wouldn't be waiting because you would know when I could pick. That's why communicating helps, Diesel.

9:30ish

If it's my pick I'll make it.

You're it! :cheers:

I'm not predrafted and probably won't unless she picks pretty soon.

We're done for the night.

Good job keeping this moving.

I can activate your queue if it doesn't pick, but being as you're informing us of the schedule difficulties, I'm sure we'd be willing to wait. No need for strange picks if you're uncomfortable with your list. I would make you wait, but you wouldn't be waiting because you would know when I could pick. That's why communicating helps, Diesel.

You're it! :thumbsdown:

I'm not real comfortable with a que of 24. I really hate to hold things up though. Why don't I relook at the que - try to make some order out of it and get rid of some players. I have multiple players picked at the same position but I wouldn't want all the same position. If you start it can you stop it after a round or two?

I will set it to pick the top person but not to keep going until its empty and I will try to have enough players that I think will cover the 1st picks at least but not enough that it will go forever. I'm looking to be home no later than 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm CST. Sorry no computer access during that time. Thanks for your patience in advance.

I don't see a problem holding us up for a reason like this. We're way ahead of schedule IMO and a few hours won't hurt us.

I'm not real comfortable with a que of 24. I really hate to hold things up though. Why don't I relook at the que - try to make some order out of it and get rid of some players. I have multiple players picked at the same position but I wouldn't want all the same position. If you start it can you stop it after a round or two?

I will set it to pick the top person but not to keep going until its empty and I will try to have enough players that I think will cover the 1st picks at least but not enough that it will go forever. I'm looking to be home no later than 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm CST. Sorry no computer access during that time. Thanks for your patience in advance.

Do you have email at work?

You can send the commish, or someone else you may trust, a list of players. When your picks comes up they can send that list back to you, edited with those players taken etc, and let you email the selection back. :thumbsup:

Do you have email at work?

You can send the commish, or someone else you may trust, a list of players. When your picks comes up they can send that list back to you, edited with those players taken etc, and let you email the selection back. :first:

I won't be at work - I am on the road and meeting - no access. I now have 14 players strategically ranked. Hopefully that will hold out for the day. The way my wacko picks are going it should. I wouldn't mind Zap doing my picks. I will send him the list if I can find his email and Zap you can do whatever you feel. Don't open it or open it. The list is sort of the way I would do it. Hopefully this will cover everything Zap I sent the list to your FBG PM file. I would love it if you would pick for me. I trust you. If you'd rather not don't open the message. It's up to you. You might be able to reach me by cell phone 1-608-712-1373. I'll check for messages periodically.

Pretender

You might be able to reach me by cell phone 1-608-712-1373. I'll check for messages periodically.

Pretender

Sweet, now we have her phone # :doublethumbsup:

uh, stuck between Zap's picks?

what the hell, DeiselZap?

This is lame...I really want to pick - just 4 away. C'mon! :doh:

Its going OK overall, though I DO miss watching Diesel pick some mediocre clown then throw out a "hooowah" :huh:

LOL :lol:

:sleep:

ok Zap - what the hell man. We all know you want to pick Mike Vanderjagt, so go ahead and do it. How can you stall out between picks? Did you have an embalism? C'mon - this is ridiculous already. PICK! :sleep:

I don't get online until about 8:30 am PDT, just so you know.

I had Strahan and Abraham queued, and wanted to sleep on any other pick.

Winfield is a reach this early, but as Scooter has pointed out the stinking list at AOL highlights some players it shouldn't and Antoine is one of them. I think moving him to the cover 2 and giving him Ronde's role is a pretty outrageous proposition. I smell a 100 tackle CB, with sacks and picks returned for TDs. :banana:

I don't get online until about 8:30 am PDT, just so you know.

I had Strahan and Abraham queued, and wanted to sleep on any other pick.

Winfield is a reach this early, but as Scooter has pointed out the stinking list at AOL highlights some players it shouldn't and Antoine is one of them. I think moving him to the cover 2 and giving him Ronde's role is a pretty outrageous proposition. I smell a 100 tackle CB, with sacks and picks returned for TDs. :banana:

That's why I took Ronde over the 5 DBs listed ahead of him. Some of AOL's list is spot on. They correctly identified Adrian Wilson atop the DB rankings, but I had Ronde Barber with his 95 tackles/3 sacks/4 picks/? TDs as the 2nd best DB in our scoring system. I was thrilled he made it back.

And I had been eyeing Strahan for a few rounds...I took the younger, higher upside guy on the same team, as he'll be the one in single coverage and frankly Strahan's back problems and recovering from that torn peck worry me more than a little. 35 is old for a defensive player. But if he was there on my next pick, I woulda taken him. Too talented to pass on him there.

I don't see Winfield as a reach - he's my #4 DB in our scoring system. :thumbsup: