Sign in to follow this  
Coalter

To all of you picking #7

I know that there has been other posts about this but many players have risen and droped like rockets over the past week or so.

My draft is tomorrow and assuming that Tiki, Jackson, and Brown are all gone who are you planning on taking #7?

Jordan-I originally was gong to take him if Jackson and Brown were gone but we all know how the Raiders have looked so far so I am really scared to take him at this point.

Edge-Also worried about his Oline and Defense, another scary choice

Portis-I have a hard time taking a player in the first round that has an injury

I am really scratching my head at this point, what are your thoughts? Do we gamble on one of these or is there another player we should reach for at #7.

My league is PPR, thanks.

I am #7/12 in my league also. I think after the big 3 it would go Tiki, SJax and some idiot will take Manning... I think Portis is a good pick... I won't take Jordan... Brown should still be there... Of the avail players, I like Portis as he has the most upside... even if he's out for 2 weeks.

I'd be very happy with either edge or Jordan, you cant worry about them, neither one is going to be a complete bust. Don't worry about the O-line this they looked bad in preseason crap. Just go with woever you have ranked there. You wont lose a legue by draftin edge or jordan at #7

I'm in the same boat but my draft isn't for another week so I am going to monitor portis very carefully and if he looks ok he would be my guy if available. For you with a draft tommorow I would agree with the edge then Jordan consensus, they both will score double digit td's

I drafted the day after the Portis injury and he fell to me at #7. I was planning on SJax before that but took Portis when he fell. Ours went LJ, SA, Peyton (i know??), LT, Edge, Tiki. Sjax, R.Brown & Lamont went after I took Portis. I just made sure I built up some depth at RB to ensure Portis, the upside is worth the risk, epecially at #7.

I don't like Lamont Jordan at all at #7. If Portis is gone and sJax is gone... maybe R.Brown or R. Johnson or maybe a #1 WR and then a RB when it comes back.... you could get S.Smith and Westbrook

I'm stuck at 7 as well in a PPR league, and first 6 are LJ, SA, Manning, LT2, Tiki and S.Smith.

I'm waivering on SJax and Portis, but looking at weeks 14-16, Portis is obviously the way to go.

Also, if you get lucky, there will be a WR run at the turn and Brown may come back to you!

Just my 2c.

Murrrrr! :thumbsdown: