Sign in to follow this  
garyn_76

Name 12 starting RB's who play all 3 downs...

As I look through each team I notice there are few 3 down backs. As of now I count 11 and I'm asking for you to correct me if I'm wrong with my list and name more 3 down backs if I missed them...

s. alexander

l. johnson

l. tomlinson

l. jordan

e. james

w. mcgahee

s. jackson

r. brown

f. gore

k. jones

c. taylor

corey dillon? jamal lewis with taylor gone? DD if he's healthy...dunn now with duckett gone? foster, caddy?

corey dillon? jamal lewis with taylor gone? DD if he's healthy...dunn now with duckett gone? foster, caddy?

Corey Dillon has Kevin Faulk and Maroney to mooch carries from.

Caddy has Pittman to mooch receiving sets, 3rd downs, screens..... Alstott to mooch goalline, short yardage plays.

Jamal Lewis...... possibly, depends on whether or not they will use M. Anderson, aside from injury relief.

Warrick Dunn is probably a solid choice this year, only his age concerns me.

DD / Foster.... both these guys should get most their carries, but it's a matter of when, not if, they will be injured and miss games. Both have capable RB's for back ups, so both could see lots of action, especially if a backup outperforms the starter.

Kevin Jones *might* do it this season if he shows that he can catch and pass protect. He has not done that in the past so I think he's more of a maybe right now. Last season Bryson took 3rd down.

As I look through each team I notice there are few 3 down backs. As of now I count 11 and I'm asking for you to correct me if I'm wrong with my list and name more 3 down backs if I missed them...

s. alexander

l. johnson

l. tomlinson

l. jordan

e. james

w. mcgahee

s. jackson

r. brown

f. gore

k. jones

c. taylor

You need to remove Jordon from the list. Zack Crockett is the goal line and short yardage back in Oak.

Not sure about Chester Taylor since they have Mewelde Moore to play the Chris Perry-type role.

Fason is ahead on Moore on the depth chart.

HTH

This is really a bad year for consistent RB play. I think your list is pretty accurate. So, if those are the fantasy #1's, there are only about 10 legit #2's but there are about 25 #3's, because a bunch of teams will use a 2 or 3 back attack.

NYG 2

PHI 3

DAL 2

WAS 3

BAL 3

CAR 2

TB 3

NO 2

TEN 3

NE 3

IND 2

JAX 3

NYJ 3

GB 2/3

CHI 2

Basically it's a freakin mess!!

Fason is ahead on Moore on the depth chart.

HTH

:thumbsdown: :dunno: :banana: :banana:

Moore= :bench: