Sign in to follow this  
sparkky

Looks like a slow weekend

since we got some guys out of touch/town for the weekend, looks like we get a breather in the draft.

Guess I'll analyse my teams' strengths and weaknesses and everyone elses too.

And project the available talent and search more for rookies.

What'll you guys do in our "spare time"?

You're telling me about it slowing down. And I'm not to blame this time. :unsure: As for your team, you got a very strong nucleus going. You got 3 starting running backs and one that will share carries. I do have to say though each running back has 1 or 2 questions regarding their status, but like I said, they all are in favor to start on their respective teams. I came very close in picking Horn early, but I traded the pick instead. By the way, I am interested in your 1.6 rookie pick as you can see I made couple of offers to you. Good Luck!

if we go "live" in a few days, this is a good time to do some research on more "obscure" type players, backups, and depth charts. 5 or 10 minutes isn't much time to research the guys left on the board.

IMHO

if we go "live" in a few days, this is a good time to do some research on more "obscure" type players, backups, and depth charts. 5 or 10 minutes isn't much time to research the guys left on the board.

IMHO

I agree, if everyone does happen to get on it should move at a good pace even without a time limit(depending on trades happening or not).

Sign in to follow this