Sign in to follow this  
GBFAVRE4

What do you need from Mike Bell tonight?

:clap:

I am looking for 10+ carries, 75 total yards with a TD or 2.....

NO FUMBLES, NO INJURIES......

With Shananan at the helm I expect Dayne to start, carry at 10 times, followed by Cobbs for 12 and Tatum Bell and Mike Bell to play the second half. After the game Shanahan cuts Mike Bell, converts Tatum Bell to a cornerback and name Cobbs the starter and sign him to a 6 year deal.

With Shananan at the helm I expect Dayne to start, carry at 10 times, followed by Cobbs for 12 and Tatum Bell and Mike Bell to play the second half. After the game Shanahan cuts Mike Bell, converts Tatum Bell to a cornerback and name Cobbs the starter and sign him to a 6 year deal.

Pretty funny.

Seriously though, I hope owners in my league draft coming up avoid the situation like they did in my last draft. If I get him late again my depth will be great at RB on both teams. The kid has looked good and performed the best of all their backs. He will get more of a load than Mike Anderson did last year I am betting.

Quentin Griffin was a little different situation becuase he played a few games and in the playoffs the year before. But that didn't last long. Taking M. Bell too early reeks of that same type of sitaution. Griffin was a completely wasted early pick. If you grab either of the Bells later as a gamble makes sense, but I keep coming back to Q.

I'm going to the game I will report anything noteworthy about mike bell any of the other Bronco Rb's and the texans RB situation.

Quentin Griffin was a little different situation becuase he played a few games and in the playoffs the year before. But that didn't last long. Taking M. Bell too early reeks of that same type of sitaution. Griffin was a completely wasted early pick. If you grab either of the Bells later as a gamble makes sense, but I keep coming back to Q.

Q was a limited guy, like Tatum Bell is. The reason Shanahan has gone with RBBC laely is because he hasn't had that one back who was good enough at everything to be the workhorse. Mike Bell is a more complete back than Q, Tatum, or Mike Anderson IMO.

:dunno:

It's funny cause it's true...

Seriously though, what I need (as a M. Bell owner, per today) is no fumbles and no injuries. The rest is dessert.

" What do you need from Mike Bell tonight? "

Well, since this week is our league's Preseason Fantasy Bowl, and I'm down 17, I'm going to need him to get at least 2 TDs and 120 yards. Damn it all, the guy I was playing against had J.P. Losman.

:dunno:

An MCL sprain that keeps him out 6 to 8 weeks. :lol: :ninja:

That's just wrong. Hoping for injury? For shame... :dunno:

That's just wrong. Hoping for injury? For shame... :dunno:

It was meant to be a joke, if I was serious I would have said an ACL/MCL tear. Notice the "sprain". :lol:

Q was a limited guy, like Tatum Bell is. The reason Shanahan has gone with RBBC laely is because he hasn't had that one back who was good enough at everything to be the workhorse. Mike Bell is a more complete back than Q, Tatum, or Mike Anderson IMO.

I don't think anyone has seen enough of this guy to make any determination like that really. Was not on the draft radar at all thus very little scouting reports of any meaning that I could find. Could be right or wrong.

I need him to totally suck so the rest of my league lets him slip to rounds 8 or 9. Last year I took Anderson and rode him as (RB2) to the championship so I'm looking for a repeat.

people have been banned for this, lets hope the trend continues with you

Johnny Holmes has wished career ending injuries to guys hourly and was always around.

people have been banned for this, lets hope the trend continues with you

Get real, i said underneath it was a joke, kiss my ass if it's gonna be like that. Grow up! :blink:

as a mike bell owner i hope to see him start, have 3 carries for 16 yards. then i want to see them pull him and rest him the remainder of the game. give tatum about 25 carries

What's Bell's height/weight?

Height: 6-1 Weight: 218

Born: Apr 23, 1983 - Phoenix, AZ

College: Arizona

Draft: None