Sign in to follow this  
patweisers44

Rate mine..blah blah blah...i will look at yours

My feelings are: less than stellar at QB, relatively solid RB/WR/TE, kicker/defense..meh

12 Team Re-draft:

Plummer

Favre

Kitna

Barber

McGahee

A. Green

Dayne

Moss

Burress

Mason

Jurevicius

Bennett

Cooley

Putzier

Akers

Sebass

Seattle

Oakland

Yes I think you may be a bit shaky at QB. I think at least one of the three guys you have will do well each week the question is knowing which one. All of them may be inconsistent. I'd try to pick up somone more consistent if possible. Only other thing is you may have troubles later at RB. If Green doesn't last the season (which is a question mark) and Magahee does't pan out you may be a bit short there. Nothing to worry about yet but I would monitor it closely.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=225425

Yep, your' QBs are very shaky. But the rest of your team is very very good. Great starters and good depth. Time for some trades for a better QB.

Hopefully your not one of those guys who hates when people are honest.............

Moss and Barber are solid the rest is pretty weak. What slot did you draft out of?

Mine.........

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=225438

Had the 8th slot, was happy when barber fell that far. Believe me, i wasnt ecstatic leaving the draft, but i think this squad is average at worst for a 12 team league.

Looks OK-good to me. I think Plummer is more solid than people give him credit for. Honestly, your RBs worry me more than your QBs. You really have one backup RB that sees the field. If either McGahee or Green tanks/gets injured, you may in for some tough times. I'm keeping my fingers crossed with Ahman as well. Thanks for yours.

Unless you are required to keep two kickers and two defenses, I would definitely drop one of each and pick up two additional RBs. Pick up Samkon Gado if he's available (when either Ahman Green gets hurt and/or the Packers stink this year, Gado takes over by mid-season). I'd also possibly pick up McGahee's backup or the best available back.

I actually think you're OK at QB - I like Plummer this year - improved wideouts, and he doesn't want that newbie from Vandy getting any ideas. Your WRs are good, too. Good luck.

Qb's are shaky like others said, your starting backs are fine with Tiki and McGahee, I like your Wr's, Cooley is good for a TE, K is just a K, and drop Oakland, waste of a spot.

Please See Mine