10 man draft league..10th pick!

I pick 10 and 11, 30 and 31, and so on.

Should I do RB, RB, WR, WR, QB and so on or what are your suggestios

1 point per reception

I pick 10 and 11, 30 and 31, and so on.

Should I do RB, RB, WR, WR, QB and so on or what are your suggestios

1 point per reception

please help!

Drafting 10th out of 10 this year is the best spot on the board this year other than 1-3 - you're basically assured of getting two of the following - E. James/S. Jackson/Ronnie Brown/Rudi Johnson/Caddy/Portis/Lamont Jordan. That's a very solid RB tandem.

You need to draft two RBs in this slot - no question (unless Peyton miraculously falls this low).

I agree with what is already said. You have to go 2 RBs here. Especially because you will definitely be getting 2 of these: Rudi Johnson/Cadillac/Portis/Edge/Steven Jackson/Ronnie Brown/Lamont Jordan....all of whom are sure thing RBs at this point. I drafted 14th in a 14 team league and went RB/WR because at 14/15 I didn't like the prospect of taking Mcgahee and Westbrook, or something similar. But if any of the aforementioned guys had dropped to 14, I would have definitely taken 2 backs. Being that you're guaranteed 2 of them, I say take 2.

As far as your third/fourth pick, definitely take at least one WR here, maybe even two if you're not liking the RB selection. It might be risky to go 2 WRs at this point, but the payoff could be huge later on, especially with your 2 strong starting backs. Good luck.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=225637