Sign in to follow this  
larrymcirish

stallworth vs. reggie brown

i drafted reggie before this trade came to us and i am scared that stallworth will get more looks this year. how soon all depends on how fast he can learn the system and how many balls he drops. although i hear his IQ is a bit low, i expect him to be mcnabbs fav target by midseason.

i drafted reggie before this trade came to us and i am scared that stallworth will get more looks this year. how soon all depends on how fast he can learn the system and how many balls he drops. although i hear his IQ is a bit low, i expect him to be mcnabbs fav target by midseason.

Stallworth couldn't beat out a 7th round draft pick, if that tells you anything? I think having more depth there in Eagle country, only helps our Reggie.

I think if anything the two will help one another but in reality one another don't really affect eachother that much. Reggie is a possession WR and will play the 1 (TO's old spot). Stalworth gives the Igg's a legitimate deep threat and will play the flank 2 (Pinkstons old spot). The 3rd guy whos name escapes me will move down to the 3 and play the slot in 3 WR sets. Anyone who was predicting more then 5 or 6 TD's from Reggie before the trade probably had too high of expectations to begin with

The addition of McNabb for Stalworth makes his value go up. Stalworth opening up the field for the possession WR's (Reggie and #3) helps them out. I really haven't adjusted my rankings at all with the exception of bumping Stalworth up closer to the guys like Glenn and Coles.

Stallworth couldn't beat out a 7th round draft pick, if that tells you anything? I think having more depth there in Eagle country, only helps our Reggie.

Yeah, no way should anyone drafted in the first through sixth rounds be beaten out by anyone in the seventh rounds and on, at least according to Johnny Unitas, Roger Staubach, Bart Starr and Shannon Sharpe.

:ninja: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: