Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

My chances are.....

Fourteen team league, two keepers, I picked 13th.

QB: Warner,

RB: Tomlinson & M. Bell

WR: C. Johnson, Ry. Williams, Givens

TE: Gonzalez

K: J. Brown

D: Steelers

Back ups

qb-Simms, Frye

rb-T. Bell, Lundy, Turner

wr-Stokley, Colston, Cotchery

te-hilton

k-gostkowski

d-titans

farm: Leinart

Obviously wr is my weak point, think I can keep the boat afloat without making any moves and hoping that they step up or should I address the issue. Between Bell/Bell/Lundy I think I'll be okay at #2 rb. Warner just needs to stay healhty and he's gold....big IF, but I think he will.

what are your thoughts on my wr's....holdout and see how they do....or figure out a trade before it's too late?

I'll help you if you help me.....I always do....thanks.

I say just ride it out. a 14 team league is a tough one, so having LT, CJ and Gonzo leaves you in good shape at their respective positions. Williams is expected to breakout this year, and Warner is a top 5 fantasy QB when healthy. You have the "denver RB's" so there will be SOME production there, no idea who, but they'll produce for you. You're fairly solid all over, and I dont see anyone you could move that would help you any, so you're better off staying put and hoping the experts are right about this years predictions. Good luck.

Please see mine.

Link

I say just ride it out. a 14 team league is a tough one, so having LT, CJ and Gonzo leaves you in good shape at their respective positions. Williams is expected to breakout this year, and Warner is a top 5 fantasy QB when healthy. You have the "denver RB's" so there will be SOME production there, no idea who, but they'll produce for you. You're fairly solid all over, and I dont see anyone you could move that would help you any, so you're better off staying put and hoping the experts are right about this years predictions. Good luck.

Please see mine.

Link

i think this is good advice. our league just bumped to a 14 teamer & the free agents are pretty slim. i would wait until 1 of the fa wr's does good & jump on him. pretty good team if all stay healthy.

i agree. looks like a great 14-team league squad. I assume you made a trade for LT?

i don't think the WRs are all that bad. Could be breakout year for Roy W and you can always rotate the #3 spot based on matchups and hunting the waiver wire.

Id stand fast for now...You got a GREAT chance of going all the way...if you have a good scoring system. As usual, one WR will get hurt or and will be replaced (ie J. Jerivicous last year) or someone will emerge as a New favorite for the new QB (Brooks, McNair, Culpepper...etc) and you need to wait and see who emerges and grab them off the FA....But you need to wait and see what happens.

Just my 2 cents

Click Here to help me

Is Greg Jennings still out there? He might do well and beat out R Ferguson in Green Bay. I've heard some pretty impressive things from the coaching staff on him.

Take a look at mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=226486

Jennings is gone.

The only guy I have thought about picking up is Troy Brown and dropping Colston. I'm not a big Brown fan, but he is Brady's only familiar target other than Watson.

Fourteen team league, two keepers, I picked 13th.

QB: Warner,

RB: Tomlinson & M. Bell

WR: C. Johnson, Ry. Williams, Givens

TE: Gonzalez

K: J. Brown

D: Steelers

Back ups

qb-Simms, Frye

rb-T. Bell, Lundy, Turner

wr-Stokley, Colston, Cotchery

te-hilton

k-gostkowski

d-titans

farm: Leinart

Obviously wr is my weak point, think I can keep the boat afloat without making any moves and hoping that they step up or should I address the issue. Between Bell/Bell/Lundy I think I'll be okay at #2 rb. Warner just needs to stay healhty and he's gold....big IF, but I think he will.

what are your thoughts on my wr's....holdout and see how they do....or figure out a trade before it's too late?

I'll help you if you help me.....I always do....thanks.

Dude... for a 14 team league and you drafting 13, I have no clue how you ended up with LT, CJ and Gonzo. Not to mention the fact that you got the 2 dudes in Denver, (you know the one who starts will be solid).

In your case, I would wait. It is possible that a no-name WR will surface and you'd be able to pick him up.

Great Job. I only wish my friends were as naive as your seem to be...! LOL

Please see my post here

Dude... for a 14 team league and you drafting 13, I have no clue how you ended up with LT, CJ and Gonzo. Not to mention the fact that you got the 2 dudes in Denver, (you know the one who starts will be solid).

In your case, I would wait. It is possible that a no-name WR will surface and you'd be able to pick him up.

Great Job. I only wish my friends were as naive as your seem to be...! LOL

Please see my post here

I kept LT and CJ....I took Roy with round one....M. Bell round two....Gonzo round three.