Sign in to follow this  
gobuckeyes

Mike Bell trade value

My RBs are LT, FWP, Bell, T. Jones. I would like to trade Bell now while some people in my league still think that he is the starter in DEN (he could be the risk is kind of too much for me right now, and he shares a bye with Parker). I am looking for an upgrade to Rod Smith as a #3 reciever (with his age and Javon Walker I would like someone with a better shot at 1000 yrds 6 tds). My recievers are Chad Johnson, L. Fitz, Smith, and Kevin Curtis. If I can get a reciever upgrade for Bell straight up I could drop Curtis for Wali Lundy or maybe Marrion Barber. If I have to include Smith in the deal, I'm ok with it too. What are some creative trades you think could help improve my WR depth?

Here is a list WRs on teams with questionable RB depth:

SMoss, Driver, Stallworth, Coles

SSmith, RMoss, JPorter (this guy's RBs are not terrible, he starts LJ and KJones, just his backups are a bunch of rookies without starting jobs. he is probably sold on one of them breaking out though, a trade for moss is a longshot)

AJohnson, DMason, DGivens, McCardell

Harrison, RWilliams, Roddy White

Whoseyourdaddy, Keyshawn, MikeClayton

Galloway, Glenn, DBennett

T.O., Darrell Jax, Lee Evans, IBruce (this guy's RBs are DDavis, Julius Jones and DeAngelo Williams, but he has already rejected an offer for T.O., guess that goes along with his idiot drafting skills, he doesn't have a prayer of winning with or without him)

can you leave insight on other squads rb/wr situation in your league? maybe more specifically, who's got tatum and do they need the cuff? otherwise... could you target a player like terry glenn, matt jones, or dante stallworth? i'm not as sold on the galloway's, cole's, or kennison's... you like moss or houshmandzadeh? difficult question that gets tougher without more info....

yodel

...would you wanna swap bell and smith for walker package with a midgrade rb? i would

See if you can't get Driver/Mason/Williams straight up...hey, it's worth a shot...if you can sell it to them right.

I got Mush for Bell straight up...kinda kicking myself, shoulda reached higher first...

Do you think Stallworth's value is that high? Because I'm 100% sure I can get that deal, I was hoping to aim a little higher though. Stallworth's career numbers do not suggest a player about to have a breakout season, despite his matchup with a great QB now.

man, it's always hard for me to suggest pulling the trigger for a wideout for rb even if it's shannahan's committee... kinda why i wondered about oppositions back situation. i think most are undervaluing stallworth... i have a solid history. trying to remember, even though i could care less... last year i stole galloway on draft day, year before i grabbed walker, hmmm... i dunno, this may become more of a thomas jones and/or injury issue

peace out