BEN WATSON

KURT WARNER

ANDRE JOHNSON

FRED TAYLOR

BRETT FARVE

JASON ELAM

CEDRIC BENSON

JAGUARS DEFENSE

I will be starting Kurt Warner, Rudi Johnson, Randy Moss, Ben Watson, Elam and the Jags d/spt. The league is pretty standard in scoring (1 point for every 10 yards rushing/recieving 1 point for every 20 yards passing, 6 points for TD's). We start 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1TE 1 kicker and 1 d/spt.

Thanks in advance.

KURT WARNER

THOMAS JONES

RUDI JOHNSON

RANDY MOSS

CHRIS CHAMBERS

BEN WATSON

JASON ELAM

JAGUARS DEFENSE

RONNIE BROWN

ANDRE JOHNSON

DONALD DRIVER

FRED TAYLOR

BRETT FARVE

CEDRIC BENSON

i'm more comfortable with jones against the packers than brown against the steelers... some might see it the other way. same's true for driver against the bears... the rest's pretty straight forward. in similar situations, this week only, i'm leaning toward taylor and going jones, on the thawed out tundra, no doubts.

should be a hoot,

unclemercy

KURT WARNER

THOMAS JONES

RUDI JOHNSON

RANDY MOSS

CHRIS CHAMBERS

BEN WATSON

JASON ELAM

JAGUARS DEFENSE

RONNIE BROWN

ANDRE JOHNSON

DONALD DRIVER

FRED TAYLOR

BRETT FARVE

CEDRIC BENSON

i'm more comfortable with jones against the packers than brown against the steelers... some might see it the other way. same's true for driver against the bears... the rest's pretty straight forward. in similar situations, this week only, i'm leaning toward taylor and going jones, on the thawed out tundra, no doubts.

should be a hoot,

unclemercy

That is kinda what I was thinking as far as Jones over Brown this week. I have a feeling I may have made my season hard by taking both Ronnie and Chambers. Oh well, I had to take Chambers. I think he is due for a huge year, maybe even top 3 material.

Everyone keeps saying how bad GB's D is. To be honest, they will be the surprise unit this year. Keep in mind, they ranked 2nd vs. the pass last year and have only improved both run and pass D's. I may end up being wrong, but I'd still start Brown over Jones. Considering where you drafted them especially.

Everyone keeps saying how bad GB's D is. To be honest, they will be the surprise unit this year. Keep in mind, they ranked 2nd vs. the pass last year and have only improved both run and pass D's. I may end up being wrong, but I'd still start Brown over Jones. Considering where you drafted them especially.

Ronnie's draft position is the only reason I haven't pulled the trigger on starting Jones yet. Sure would hate to see my #1 pick blow up in week 1 and him not even be in my lineup.

Thanks for replying to my post.

I would go with your starters and include Brown and personally I like Driver over Chambers, but that is very very close. Either would be a very strong start.

Good Luck

Thanks for mine. I was thinking the same thing about Matt Jones. For yours, you have a similar situation. You may have to start different guys week 1 than you will the rest of the year. I would go with T. Jones. He will get the bulk of the work for now & Brown vs. Pit is not a good match up. Also, I would go with Driver right now. Quietly, he is one of the most consistent Wrs out there.

Probably an 8-team league. Don't get to excited about it being a good team yet.

our running back problems are similar

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...=227171&hl=

i think i am going to go with brown this week, though i am killing myself over it. you are actually getting a lot more responses saying to bench brown than i got. maybe because jones is the 100% starter and my mike bell still(vs STL) is not.

i guess i would go:

jones and chambers

please see mine :huh:

Probably an 8-team league. Don't get to excited about it being a good team yet.

It is a 8-team league. I've been doing this too long to get excited until the post-season. Everyone looks like they have an all-star team. I picked 8th so I was able to get several people I targeted. But, just take a look at who I face in week 1:

LARRY JOHNSON

TERRELL OWENS

MARVIN HARRISON

TOM BRADY

BRIAN WESTBROOK

ALGE CRUMPLER

SANTANA MOSS

NEIL RACKERS

CAROLINA DEFENSE

FRANK GORE

TRENT GREEN

RUBEN DROUGHNS

LEE EVANS

ROD SMITH

REGGIE BROWN

Everyone in this league are pretty diehard NFL fans and we only have one new member, everyone else has been in the league a minimum of 4 years, most 8.

I still like my team though. Is it championship-caliber, only time will tell.