Sign in to follow this  
jeffkomlo

Gore or Ronnie Brown?

Guest Swobo

First of all, Brown is on MIA and is playing a tough PITT D.

To be honest, I don't understand all this hype surrounding Gore and I would start Ronnie Brown. I don't usually like to start anyone on a bad team unless I have to. And to add to Brown's case, Pitts offense will suffer due to the loss of Big Ben, so MIA will have more chances to run it.

Brown IMO..........Gore has some potential, but I'd wait and see unless playing him in a flex spot

You have to start Brown allthough Gore will have a good season this year. Why would "Swobo" talk badly about Gore just because he plays for San Fran.....I noticed he drafted Alex Smith.

The Cardinals defense is actually pretty good, too. When you consider that, along with the fact that it's the 49ers and Frank Gore, I'd have to say definitely start Ronnie Brown. Also, you generally do not want to draft guys in the first round that you're going to be considering matchups for all year long.

See mine please - http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=229379

ronnie brown is a stud.

I'd say hes good enough to start regardless of matchup.

Gore is a high risk move. I agree he is capable of putting up more fantasy points than Ronnie brown because of the team he plays, but Ronnie Brown is 12 -15 fantasy points in the bank against any team. (standard scoring)

and gore is unproven. I'd wait until I see him play for one or two weeks before I put him in the lineup unless I'm really in dire need of a fill-in. Then at least you have an idea of what he can do.

Right now, Exhibition play doesnt tell you enough in my opinion.

I have the same issue....

I figure if I can't play my first round in week one pick with confidence, I should not have drafted him.