Sign in to follow this  
theplaymaker

Ask The Playmaker

How bout Ward or M. Jones (Jac)? Having a hard time deciding whether Batch will get Ward the ball, and whether Jones will begin his breakout season. Thanks.

=CL

advice for those who could use some

Starting 3 who looks good to you.... Galloway vs Balt

Stallworth vs Houston

TJ House vs KC

McCardell vs Oak

c brown vs jets

or r brown vs steel

fftoday projections have chrissy way higher than ronnie

How bout Ward or M. Jones (Jac)? Having a hard time deciding whether Batch will get Ward the ball, and whether Jones will begin his breakout season. Thanks.

=CL

I LOVE MATT JONES this yr STUD

a little line-up help...thanks alot! 2 teams in two separate leagues!!

Bledsoe or Kitna

CPep or Bulger

WR: Pick 1 to start with Chambers

DJax

M.Jones

Reg. Brown

Williamson

Flex:

Addai, Duckett, or M.Anderson or one of the WRs above

TE:

Winslow or Troupe

LJSmith or Gonzo

Thanks alot!

yeah that's the rub. will it begin against Dallas for Jones or not. He's big and fast (and big).

the one thing maybe to consider for ronnie is whether he'll get a lot of touches if Batch can't move the offense. Same issue on other side of the ball for me with Ward. hmmm.

c brown vs jets

or r brown vs steel

fftoday projections have chrissy way higher than ronnie

I LOVE MATT JONES this yr STUD

MY TEAM:

QB-PALMER, CUTLER

RB-TIKI, ARRINGTON, S. DAVIS

WR- HOLT, EVANS, COLES, SAMMIE PARKER

TE- DAVIS AND SHOCKEY

MUST START A ROOKIE EVERY WEEK.

AS YOU CAN SEE I AM VERY THIN ON RB. I CAN DO ONE OF TWO THINGS

TRADE TIKI TO GET DILLION DEUCE K JONES CADDY I CAN CHOOSE ANY TWO ( I COULD PROBABLY CHOOSE DILLION AND DEUCE AND GET GLENN)

TRADE HOLT TO GET DILLION J PORTER K CURTIS

WHICH ONE WOULD YOU DO.

getting some offers in a 16-team league heavily dependent on WR.

do i trade mike bell now, while he's value is high for laveranues coles? or do i try to get something better?

my other WR are holt, moulds, hall, e parker, and colston so i could use the help.

my other RB are jordan, gore, t jones, and a bunch of backups.

help a brother out! thanks

=CL

There are concerns with both WR's. Ward is banged up and big ben is out. jones has potential yet unproven.

When in doubt go with the best player. Ward has been one of the top wr's for several years now and he also just picked up a superbowl mvp. i'd say he's the better play even with batchin the game.

here's my lineup:

QB: Culpepper

RB: Alexander

RB: C. Brown

WR: Harrison

WR: D. Jackson

WR: Houshz

Flex: ???

My flex can either be: Mike Bell, Tatum Bell, Terry Glenn, or Issac Bruce.

Right now I have Mike Bell at the spot but I am not sure because he is probably going to split carries with Tatum.

thanks. u confirm the thought that especially in Week 1 you gotta go with your higher picks. Would you still play Jones over 1 of your other 2 receivers if they were Andre Johnson and Terry Glenn (3 total WR)?

There are concerns with both WR's. Ward is banged up and big ben is out. jones has potential yet unproven.

When in doubt go with the best player. Ward has been one of the top wr's for several years now and he also just picked up a superbowl mvp. i'd say he's the better play even with batchin the game.

here's my lineup:

QB: Culpepper

RB: Alexander

RB: C. Brown

WR: Harrison

WR: D. Jackson

WR: Houshz

Flex: ???

My flex can either be: Mike Bell, Tatum Bell, Terry Glenn, or Issac Bruce.

Right now I have Mike Bell at the spot but I am not sure because he is probably going to split carries with Tatum.

no telling what's going to happen in denver, i wouldn't be suprised if cobbs came out as the starter. both glenn and bruce are nice starts. both are proven vets and are #2 wr's although are better than a lot of #1 wr's fantasywise. bruce has looked like he is recovered from his injury last year and last time they played denver the rams racked up 400+ yds in offense. you gotta downgrade him slightly because of the new coach and offense.

but i like terry glenn, he has a solid repoire with bledsoe and he will get his chances. owens will probably get the red zone looks but glenn should turn in a ling td this week.

Yes, Mr. ThePlaymaker, I'd like to know your qualifications as an expert to answer our many fantasy football questions. Just a few highlights in your FF career if you don't mind.

Thanks in advance

couldn't agree more here, plus i'm waiting for Owens to have a meltdown cuz he's double-covered and is still expecting the ball. bledsoe and glenn have a good track record together.

no telling what's going to happen in denver, i wouldn't be suprised if cobbs came out as the starter. both glenn and bruce are nice starts. both are proven vets and are #2 wr's although are better than a lot of #1 wr's fantasywise. bruce has looked like he is recovered from his injury last year and last time they played denver the rams racked up 400+ yds in offense. you gotta downgrade him slightly because of the new coach and offense.

but i like terry glenn, he has a solid repoire with bledsoe and he will get his chances. owens will probably get the red zone looks but glenn should turn in a ling td this week.

Starting 3 who looks good to you.... Galloway vs Balt

Stallworth vs Houston

TJ House vs KC

McCardell vs Oak

got any thoughts mr playmaker....

Who should I use this week Ward or D Jackson? Will pair with Harrison

Thanks

both are a little banged up and listed as probable. jacksons injury is a little more of a concern. engram has shined during camp and preseason. hasselbeck has more confidence in him now so they are likely to limit jackson or not even play him because they don't want a replay of last year.

ward is more of a sure start and batch is not big ben but he's gotta throw to someone and ward is the best target.

got any thoughts mr playmaker....

Stallworth was named a starter but you gotta figure how effective in the offense can he be after only one week in philly? the other guys are solid starts.

advice for those who could use some

I'm back for the next hour or so

Jags play against Dallas - If Dallas comes together as a team they can have a great offense.

Browns play against the saints - Browns have a better pass rush and the Saints don't have the best O-line so I could get a sack or two.

Scoring:

points allowed:

0-1 = 15pts

2-6 = 10pts

7-13 = 7pts

14-20 = 5pts

21-27 = 2pts

28-34 = -1pts

35+ = -4pts

sacks/int/safety/fumble recovery/block kick = 2pts

td = 6pts

WSIS along side Tiki?

Fred Taylor

Chester Taylor

They both have tough match-ups.....

WSIS along side Larry Fitz?

D. Mason - questionable

Moulds or Coles

Standard scoring + pts/reception

Hello Playmaker- My roster and all info needed is in my sig. With that said, who would you start at WR this week? And would you possibly recommend starting Gore over McGahee?