Sign in to follow this  
Rude Rick

Who leaked Plame's name is irrelevant.

The fact of the matter is...Rove...Libby...Bush...######...have made a killing off ruining people's lives. Dirty politics...look what they did to McCain in 2000...they belong in the big house...no doubt about it.

Guest Davaco

who leaked was never an issue. the fact that is was leaked is the issue, who lied under oath about the leak, and why is was leaked.

but that makes too much sense :thumbsup:

Given the FACT that Plame was not covered by the law in question because she had not been covert in the past 5 years, there is no way anyone, anywhere, anytime could "leak" her name.

So, in fact, there was no "leak" even by Armitage.

Beyond that, given the FACT Joe Wilson listed her in "Who's Who" way before this situation if anyone should be called to account for outing Plame it would be her husband.

:banana:

Given the FACT that Plame was not covered by the law in question because she had not been covert in the past 5 years, there is no way anyone, anywhere, anytime could "leak" her name.

So, in fact, there was no "leak" even by Armitage.

Beyond that, given the FACT Joe Wilson listed her in "Who's Who" way before this situation if anyone should be called to account for outing Plame it would be her husband.

:sleep:

:doublethumbsup:

Not according to the CIA

I notice Isikoff didn't mention Wilson listing Plame in Who's Who.

I noticed you have retracted your statement since you were wrong.

Did I miss something? Please link me to my retraction.

Sorry, Haven't

As in the CIA still had her listed as covert....

whatever....continue on with you nonsenical spinning.

I'll leave that up to you. :clap:

Oh look the spelling police.

Good way to avoid adressing the fact that your statement was utter BS. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I wouldn't go there.

:mad:

Yeah...lying about a BJ is worse than lying to bring the death of 650,000 innocent civilians.

Yeah...lying about a BJ is worse than lying to bring the death of 650,000 innocent civilians.

Sorry, but the only presidents to have killed anywhere near that many civilians are FDR and Truman.

Oh look the spelling police.

Good way to avoid adressing the fact that your statement was utter BS. :dunno: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

comming from the turd who plays spelling police all the time, I find this funny. :thumbsdown:

Tell us a CN story we would love to hear one you piece of focking shiot.

You still have failed to show where I retracted anything, or where I am wrong.

QUOTE(Recliner Pilot @ Sep 10 2006, 02:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did I miss something? Please link me to my retraction.

Sorry, Haven't

As in the CIA still had her listed as covert....

It was in the story...

comming from the turd who plays spelling police all the time, I find this funny. :(

Tell us a CN story we would love to hear one you piece of focking shiot.

You mean the one by Isikoff? In NewsWEAK? Got a non-crapass, unbiased source?

:mad:

LOL, versus you non-sourced "facts" :lol: :lol: :lol:

The biggest fact is on my side: NOBODY has been charged with leaking Plame's name.

I win!

So your "fact" before...you just made, since you can't prove it.

OWNED :first:

So your "fact" before...you just made, since you can't prove it.

OWNED :first:

Owned???? :lol:

Um no, those facts stand. You have not disproved one of them.

And I still have the biggest fact on my side. Get back to me when someone is charged with what you claimed happened.

:wall:

Guest Davaco
I wouldn't go there.

;)

its not a lie if you believe it to be true. :blink:

Owned???? :lol:

And I still have the biggest fact on my side. Get back to me when someone is charged with what you claimed happened.

:thumbsup:

and when someone is charged, you will want a conviction.

:tomdelay:

:pointstosky:

Owned???? :cry:

:doh:

;)

What facts, the ones you can't prove.

Link to the CIA saying Plame didn't have Covert status in the last five years. Should I look on the same page as your supposed Chicago/Philly ratings?

Yo snoop, get back to me when someone investigating the situation charges someone, anyone, with leaking her name.

Kinda hard to get around that one, isn't it.

:banana: :banana:

:doublethumbsup: :doublethumbsup: :

Yo snoop, get back to me when someone investigating the situation charges someone, anyone, with leaking her name.

Kinda hard to get around that one, isn't it.

:lol: :banana:

:thumbsdown: :dunno: :

Typical RP tactic, when called to actually back up his arguements, he changes his arguement...absolute proof he's been owned.

Get back to me when you actually have something to back up your allegations.

Get back to me when you actually have something to back up your allegations.

What a focking idiot. I have no allegations.

I'm simply pointing out the fact all your allegations are shiat because there has been ZERO charges against ANYONE for "leaking" Plame.

Keep clinging to the far left-wing radical position that Bush ruined Plame's career for political reasons.

Repeat after me: "Bush is bad", "Bush is bad"..................

lol

:dunno:

:thumbsdown:

What a focking idiot. I have no allegations.

I'm simply pointing out the fact all your allegations are shiat because there has been ZERO charges against ANYONE for "leaking" Plame.

Keep clinging to the far left-wing radical position that Bush ruined Plame's career for political reasons.

Repeat after me: "Bush is bad", "Bush is bad"..................

lol

:dunno:

:thumbsdown:

You alleged that she didn't have covert status, you've provided no proof of that. Seriously, are you so stupid you don't even know what you posted.

Where did I make the claim, that President Bush, or anyone did anything intentionally to ruin Valerie Plame's career. Look everyone, RP's trying to change the arguement again.

Apparently you will never prove that Plame wasn't convert or had not been covert in the previous 5 years.

Guess you were lying again.

You alleged that she didn't have covert status, you've provided no proof of that. Seriously, are you so stupid you don't even know what you posted.

Where did I make the claim, that President Bush, or anyone did anything intentionally to ruin Valerie Plame's career. Look everyone, RP's trying to change the arguement again.

Apparently you will never prove that Plame wasn't convert or had not been covert in the previous 5 years.

Guess you were lying again.

Ok, let me get this right. You say she was covert. You say her name was leaked. That is illegal.

Show me who has been charged with that.

It's pretty simple.

Face it. Ya got exactly squat. Just like Turbin, his buddy Fitz, Shumer, Hitlery, Reid, and the rest of the gang. :first:

Nice company you keep.

Ok, let me get this right. You say she was covert. You say her name was leaked. That is illegal.

Show me who has been charged with that.

It's pretty simple.

Face it. Ya got exactly squat. Just like Turbin, his buddy Fitz, Shumer, Hitlery, Reid, and the rest of the gang. :first:

Nice company you keep.

All I stated was she was covert. I didn't say her name was leaked.

More lies from you...I know change the subject again.

Going to avoid this aren't ya....

lol

I'm not avoiding anything because my position has been validated by the guy who has spent the last 3 years and multi-millions of dollars to come to the same conclusion I have.

You must be more dense than I first thought. IF she was covered by the law and her name was leaked someone would be in trouble for it. Now, who would that be in your opinion?

Notice I stopped asking for facts and will settle for your "opinion"

lol

I'm not avoiding anything because my position has been validated by the guy who has spent the last 3 years and multi-millions of dollars to come to the same conclusion I have.

You must be more dense than I first thought. IF she was covered by the law and her name was leaked someone would be in trouble for it. Now, who would that be in your opinion?

Notice I stopped asking for facts and will settle for your "opinion"

Lol, again you change the subject. IF she was covered by the law, the person had to "intentionally" leak her name. Something else I haven't ever stated. The only thing I posted was that documents released showed that CIA considered her status still covert.

You are the one who's stated it's a "FACT" that it wasn't, nor was in the previous 5 years prior to the Novak story. Under the Armitage scenario, if true, which I don't doubt, he would not be charged.

Nice try there to equate that she couldn't be covert if nobody was charged. :wub: :) :banana:

Glad to see you finally admit this whole affair is based on absolutely nothing but lib dreams of a scandal.

I win yet again. :lol:

Win what??? You make a claim that you have run away from, and you won...

You are seriously delusion. Get back to me when you can make a coherant arguement.

Get back to me when you can make a coherant arguement.

How's this: You have no indictment, no charges, absolutely nothing saying anyone, anytime leaked Plame's name.

Until you do you have nothing but lib pipe dreams.

Next.

How's this: You have no indictment, no charges, absolutely nothing saying anyone, anytime leaked Plame's name.

Until you do you have nothing but lib pipe dreams.

Next.

I never claimed or stated anything different you retard.

Guess we will never get your "FACTS"

Once again, RP lies and is caught...damn, you should go to another message board, you act is tired here. :thumbsdown: :dunno: :lol:

I'm sorry. Has someone been indicted since my last post?

No.

Ok. I will ignore you until you have something more than liberal pipe dreams of a scandal.

No question about it. You lose, I win.............at least until you can come back with a link to an i ndictment.

Good night.

I'm sorry. Has someone been indicted since my last post?

No.

Ok. I will ignore you until you have something more than liberal pipe dreams of a scandal.

No question about it. You lose, I win.............at least until you can come back with a link to an i ndictment.

Good night.

I never claimed or stated anything different you retard.

Guess we will never get your "FACTS"

Once again, RP lies and is caught...damn, you should go to another message board, you act is tired here.

Say what you will, the only reason Plame's name came out in public was because the administration tried to discredit Joe Wilson because he told us the Niger uranium story was BS.