Sign in to follow this  
hellothere

Jaws laughs at Arnold

Interviewing Gov. Arnold, they were asking him if he was ready for football or whatever, and Arnold responds along the lines of

"yes...uh..since Art beeel is the new coach, they have looked fantastic"

This of course is after SD is making Oakland there personal whipping boy.

Jaws momentarily forgets he's on TV now, they can't just hear him. And gives a WTF face :( followed quickly by a silent obvious snicker behind Arnold's back.

Then it strikes him he's on TV and quickly his face goes blank.

Hilarity levels were high. ;)

Guest Black Label Society

Just goes to show ya that even a 'nice, cool, average' guy like Arnold can be changed by politics to the point that he has NO FUCKIN clue what he's talking about.

Again, one more reason why I cannot relate with any politician.

Once...just once...I'd love to see a politician say "yeah, I smoked weed...a bunch of times".

"Matter of fact, a 3 foot packed with snow was always my favorite. Favre should retire, the Vikings will never win a Super Bowl ( :doh: ), and drugs should be legalized and taxed."

I would vote for that person in a heartbeat. Not because of the drugs (which I do NOT do), but because at least he's got A) balls. and :lol: honesty.

Once...just once...I'd love to see a politician say "yeah, I smoked weed...a bunch of times".

"Matter of fact, a 3 foot packed with snow was always my favorite. Favre should retire, the Vikings will never win a Super Bowl ( :pointstosky: ), and drugs should be legalized and taxed."

I would vote for that person in a heartbeat. Not because of the drugs (which I do NOT do), but because at least he's got A) balls. and :dunno: honesty.

Vote for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (in 2028)

Just goes to show ya that even a 'nice, cool, average' guy like Arnold can be changed by politics to the point that he has NO FUCKIN clue what he's talking about.

Again, one more reason why I cannot relate with any politician.

"Matter of fact, a 3 foot packed with snow was always my favorite. Favre should retire, the Vikings will never win a Super Bowl ( :argue: ), and drugs should be legalized and taxed."

I would vote for that person in a heartbeat. Not because of the drugs (which I do NOT do), but because at least he's got A) balls. and :mad: honesty.

This is so focking stupid. You and 1369 other stoners would vote for him. And no one else. Plus, you focking hippies never vote anyway. Jeebus. :P

Why would Jews laugh at Arnold?

There's a chance I misread the title of this. :argue:

This is so focking stupid. You and 1369 other stoners would vote for him. And no one else. Plus, you focking hippies never vote anyway. Jeebus. :blink:

It's about being honest and straightforward. A lot of very reasonable people want that in light of this administration's behavior thus far. This candidate would never win because zero religious zealots and conservatives would vote for them. Honesty counts for nothing.

Guest Black Label Society
This is so focking stupid. You and 1369 other stoners would vote for him. And no one else. Plus, you focking hippies never vote anyway. Jeebus. :(

What part of I DON'T DO DRUGS did you miss??

Why would Jews laugh at Arnold?

There's a chance I misread the title of this. :pointstosky:

JAWS

IAT