Sign in to follow this  
Feedback

L. Maroney

I think we're seeing the begging of the end of Dillon as the starter. I can see each week Moraney getting more and more carries, Yeah BABY :banana: :dunno: :clap:

I agree, Maroney looked much faster than Dillon. I think Maroney will start getting the bulk of the carries at some point this season. I also think he will have a more productive game against the Jets this week than Dillon.

I did see him drop at least one easy pass though. If he can become a viable threat in the passing game, he could be a top 5 rb for a long time.

Yeah, although i had read that his injury was minor, i am one of the fools who drafted Dillon and passed on Maroney -- he looks too good to ignore and now i fear he will be an expensive add (we bid on pickups).

I will have to drop D'Angelo Williams (actually, i have a minor trade in the works for him) to add Maroney -- this could bite me in the ass bigtime so i'm a tad hesitant --

Even though Dillon may keep goal lines -- Maroney looks like a complete force out there -- i think i need to run, not walk for Maroney and the heck with it with my depth/sleeper --

Gotta protect the backfields i have.

Any thoughts guys -- bad move? So coulda had LArry for a buck at the end of my auction. Should put 2 drink minimum at the bottom of my drafting cheat sheets.

The fact that both Dillon and Maroney looked good running the ball (each in their own respective running styles) is a credit to the O-Line. They opened good holes for both. That has me <_< as much as the prospect of Maroney long term.

:banana: