Sign in to follow this  
Jesus Christ

anyone starting Lundy week 2?

I don't think the Colts run DEF is that bad....the Giants ran the ball really well last year as well. I think Simon will play for the Colts this week, and unless Lundy was my only option at RB, I wouldn't be starting him.

I'm still debating it.

It's between him and Williamson in my flex spot. I'm leaning towards Williamson.

He may or may not make the flex spot, behind LJ and Rudi. Might go Jacobs or Norwood instead. :banana:

I will be starting him, I aint go no choice after D. Davis went down. I can either start Lundy or Michael Bennett. Hopefully Lundy turns it on and performs like he did in the preseason.

I have to decide between starting him, Barlow or Northcutt at the flex. Right now, I have Lundy penciled in. But I got a feeling that by gameday hes gonna be grabbing some :(

Frustrating that they play the Colts this week. I'm really eager to see if there's anything to Lundy and Houston this year. But I fear that Houston will get down and have to abandon the run game.

I watched the Houston game on DirecTV short cuts last night, part of SuperFan. I actually was encouraged by Lundy. He had no chance several times when Phil just bullrushed the running lanes, but when he did have a hole I saw some explosion. I'm not giving up on this guy...