Sign in to follow this  
Counterfit

Who gets a better deal in the trade.

Team A gives up Reggie Bush, and Antonio Bryant in a PPR league

Team B gives up C. Chambers and Deangelo Williams (team a has D. Foster)

I'll reply leave a link!

R.Bush and A.Bryant has the upper hand... Chambers is a stud but with Marty Booker as his only real compliment teams willl be scheming him... Keep Bush --- I sure wish I would have...

R.Bush and A.Bryant has the upper hand... Chambers is a stud but with Marty Booker as his only real compliment teams willl be scheming him... Keep Bush --- I sure wish I would have...

this saps my bench a little but gives a better fielded team

here's my team

D. McNabb

D. Bledsoe start 1

R. Brown

C. Taylor

D. Foster start 2

R. Bush

W. Lundy

B. Jacobs

T. Holt

R. Moss

M. Jones start 3

A. Bryant

G. Jennings

A. Viniteri

Jaguars

dont know if bush would break into my starting lineup.

I think you're right when you say that this improves your team on the field. In my league Bush is a little more valuable because IKRs and IPRs score the same as rec/rush yards and TDs. On the surface it looks like a bad deal, but when looking at your team, I think it's an improvement. I'm big on Culpepper so I believe Chambers will have a great year.

Thanks for mine!

I really think D. Williams will eventually replace Foster when he goes down and have a good rest of the year but that is an if ..... and I wouldn't give up bush for him as a handcuff. Chambers would give you an upgrade over bryant but S.F. will be behind all year and throwing it deep to bryant. I've seen him and smith connect a few times between the first game and preseason to believe he will have some big games with long td catches to help you out. It might not = chambers numbers but I would save bush for your bye weeks at rb and he might be your third in line anyways even before foster breaks a nail. Never know when you'll lose an rb. If it was maybe chad johnson for bush that might be a cosideration or try and package bryant and bush for one of his better rbs but your team looks really solid and I would be excited about it.

I think you're right when you say that this improves your team on the field. In my league Bush is a little more valuable because IKRs and IPRs score the same as rec/rush yards and TDs. On the surface it looks like a bad deal, but when looking at your team, I think it's an improvement. I'm big on Culpepper so I believe Chambers will have a great year.

Thanks for mine!

I think that you having Bush and Bryant is foking awesome. Chambers and Deangelo Williams don't do it for me. Chamber is catching balls from

Nice move.Bush is awesome. I mean phenomenal. So you can sllep well and ABryant is leaps and bounds above BLoyd who SF had last year so the Niners should do better with more weapons. You're good to go.

Thanks for responding to mine.

team A, i like the upside of both players more.

If it is a keeper league I would stick with Bush and Bryant, if not I would probably favor Chambers and Williams especially since you already have Foster cause its not a matter of if he will get hurt but when, and when that comes Williams will step right in, and in case people didn't notice he is quite the return man as well. Thanks for mine.

Pretty even, but I give the edge to Team B on talent. The edge to team A on filling needs.

I think I'd pass on that one,

I don't like the way culpepper looked in that first game, Bryant should get as many if not more looks than chambers will, and I think Deuce will lose alot of carries, and he's fragile , plus NO is putting Bush in the slot as well as the backfield.

Thanks for answering mine!

Tough decision, but since you start 3WR I think I might lean towards picking up Chambers. If(when) Foster gets hurt, you're covered and I think Chambers has more upside than Bryant. I guess it all comes down to whether you'd start Bush over Foster/Williams. If the answer is yes, stick with what you've got. If, after looking at byes and matchups, you don't think Bush will start - I'd take Chambers.

Please help me out here

i wouldn't do it. You're giving up two starters. williams is too much of an if factor to give up bush for him. i own chambers and bryant and think that you'd be gaining a little more depth with chambers, but you should stick with bryant. he's going to give you depth on bye weeks and could be a better trade later in the year.

this saps my bench a little but gives a better fielded team

here's my team

D. McNabb

D. Bledsoe start 1

R. Brown

C. Taylor

D. Foster start 2

R. Bush

W. Lundy

B. Jacobs

T. Holt

R. Moss

M. Jones start 3

A. Bryant

G. Jennings

A. Viniteri

Jaguars

dont know if bush would break into my starting lineup.

bye weeks and injury depth is a good reason to have 4 nice RB's. your WR's arent bad and i think you would be better off with bush and bryant. chambers is nice and will be consistent but i think if you wait for someone to be in dire need of a good RB and if bush is hot at the time you can get a better WR for him.