Sign in to follow this  
Feedback

Who has more upside?

From this point on who has the most upside J. Jones or L. Jordan. Jones maybe losing more carries to Barber in the future and the Raiders flat out suck!!!

Julius and it isnt even close. JJ isnt losing carries to anyone, unless he gets hurt. Almost every team in the league uses two RB in the game, the cowboys are no different. JJ is the starter and the #1 back. Barber is a good back but no where near as explosive as JJ.

Lamont is done. That entire team sucks balls. Lamont wasnt that good last year either, he just caught a ton of passes. This year- no Norv Turner= no huge passing numbers.

Julius and it isnt even close. JJ isnt losing carries to anyone, unless he gets hurt. Almost every team in the league uses two RB in the game, the cowboys are no different. JJ is the starter and the #1 back. Barber is a good back but no where near as explosive as JJ.

Lamont is done. That entire team sucks balls. Lamont wasnt that good last year either, he just caught a ton of passes. This year- no Norv Turner= no huge passing numbers.

Agree on most but Parcells will use Barber in every game as evidence this past week on his 55 total yards and 1 TD. Juliuis better hold on to the ball or we're going to see more of Barber.

Jordan, Moss, Brooks and Oakland are done. I'm just waiting for 1 solid game from Jordan so i can trade is A$$.

Take a look at the schedule:

J. Jones:

3 Bye

4 at Titans

5 at Eagles

6 vs Texans

7 vs Giants

8 at Panthers

9 at Redskins

10 at Cardinals

11 vs Colts

12 vs Buccaneers

13 at Giants

14 vs Saints

15 at Falcons

16 vs Eagles

17 vs Lions

L. Jordan:

3 Bye

4 vs Browns

5 at 49ers

6 at Broncos

7 vs Cardinals

8 vs Steelers

9 at Seahawks

10 vs Broncos

11 at Chiefs

12 at Chargers

13 vs Texans

14 at Bengals

15 vs Rams

16 vs Chiefs

17 at Jets

I think L. Jordan has a better schedule than JJ. Don't expect to see Jordan continue to do this bad. He just played against the 2 best run defenses in the league. His schedule looks alot better than what the first 2 weeks were.

Take a look at the schedule:

J. Jones:

3 Bye

4 at Titans

5 at Eagles

6 vs Texans

7 vs Giants

8 at Panthers

9 at Redskins

10 at Cardinals

11 vs Colts

12 vs Buccaneers

13 at Giants

14 vs Saints

15 at Falcons

16 vs Eagles

17 vs Lions

L. Jordan:

3 Bye

4 vs Browns

5 at 49ers

6 at Broncos

7 vs Cardinals

8 vs Steelers

9 at Seahawks

10 vs Broncos

11 at Chiefs

12 at Chargers

13 vs Texans

14 at Bengals

15 vs Rams

16 vs Chiefs

17 at Jets

I think L. Jordan has a better schedule than JJ. Don't expect to see Jordan continue to do this bad. He just played against the 2 best run defenses in the league. His schedule looks alot better than what the first 2 weeks were.

Ok, if he stinks it up against Cleveland, can we conclude he's a "BUST" in every aspect (fantasy and Pro) and move on? Would that be fair?

I wouldn't be the least bit suprised if the Niners, Browns, Texans beat the living sh*t outta Oakland.

Art Shell is in way over his head -- they are old and their oline play is atrocious.

You shouldn't have to give up much for LaMont at this point.

I wouldn't be the least bit suprised if the Niners, Browns, Texans beat the living sh*t outta Oakland.

Art Shell is in way over his head -- they are old and their oline play is atrocious.

You shouldn't have to give up much for LaMont at this point.

I wonder how he would play behind Cincy or Pitts O-Line. I'm sure he would get more than 40 yards.

The problem isn't with Jordan - its with Oakland coaching staff. Terrible play calling and the Oline is bad with Gallery and terrible without him.

Write Jordan off for the year - he might have one or two good weeks but that's it.

What bothers me about Julius Jones is that he got pulled in goal line play.

I think that will happen to Julius until he starts taking over games like he has done before.