Sign in to follow this  
hadji

Just made a blockbuster trade. How did I do?

Let me give you a little background. The guy I traded with had the first pick overall but executed a draft day trade to give up the first pick overall to a big LJ fan and he in return got the #4 pick overall and the LJ fan's 3rd and 4th round picks. So his 1st 5 picks were Portis, TO, Domanick Davis, Randy Moss, and Kevin Jones. So with Portis hurting, Davis out, and both Moss and TO on byes he was in trouble. I traded him Rudi Johnson, Edge and Marques Colston for Portis, TO, and Moss. We start 1 RB, 2 WR and a flex (RB/WR). My runningbacks are now Portis, Gore, Thomas Jones, Norwood. My WR's are TO, Randy Moss, Andre Johnson, Antonio Bryant and D Mason. Good trade? Bad trade? Any thoughts?

Leave a link and I'll answer yours.

I think your RB situation is much weaker and your WR situation is slightly better.

Wash QB situation sucks. teams will focus on Portis, who is still recovering.

Dallas is about to make a QB change which leaves TO iffy. its just a matter of time before he screws things up and gets benched.

I wouldnt have made that trade, but you still have a very strong team.

Please help me out,

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=235442

I think Portis will be as good if not better than Rudi so I think your trade was not bad. It did add a little risk to the situation but I think Rudi is at an incredibly high point right now and while he will be good all year, he will not be as good as the last two weeks.

Sorry bro, but I think you gave up way too much....RUdi J should have a monster year, especially since he is not splitting carried with Perry. Moss will not produce fantasy numbers this year(only my thoughts)..TO will be solid, but I think you should not have rid yourself of Rudi or Colston.

THanks 4 Mine

Your best lineup:

1 Rb Gore

2 WR TO, Bryant

1 Flex Portis

over:

1 Rb Rudi

2 WR Bryant, AJ

1 Flex Edge

You won't start r. moss this year.

i don't look at trades, i look at the end results and drafting gore was probably the best thing for you. you are week at WR 3 but you were already.

thanks for replying to mine and i added some more if you want to take another look or if anyone thinks i give decent advice, just leave a link in mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=235444

Let me give you a little background. The guy I traded with had the first pick overall but executed a draft day trade to give up the first pick overall to a big LJ fan and he in return got the #4 pick overall and the LJ fan's 3rd and 4th round picks. So his 1st 5 picks were Portis, TO, Domanick Davis, Randy Moss, and Kevin Jones. So with Portis hurting, Davis out, and both Moss and TO on byes he was in trouble. I traded him Rudi Johnson, Edge and Marques Colston for Portis, TO, and Moss. We start 1 RB, 2 WR and a flex (RB/WR). My runningbacks are now Portis, Gore, Thomas Jones, Norwood. My WR's are TO, Randy Moss, Andre Johnson, Antonio Bryant and D Mason. Good trade? Bad trade? Any thoughts?

Leave a link and I'll answer yours.

I have Rudi myself, and would find it hard to trade, but I think Portis is going to have a good year even with the shoulder inury (getting better). I really like Frank Gore. Since you start one RB and two WRs, I think you came out pretty good on this one. TO should have a good year and Moss will get his share (the Raiders will improve).

I'm sorry, but I'm not really sold on that trade. All three of those guys are gonna have a good year. I really think we're gonna hear a lot more about M Colston in the upcoming weeks. Who knows though, this is fantasy football where anything can happen.