Sign in to follow this  
Atomic081

Trade Kevin Jones for Lamont Jordan?

i might propose this trade next week. im really hoping that Jordan does bad so that his value goes down. somone in my league is really down on jordan. is this a good trade on my part??

You've read too many pre-season football mags. Don't be stupid - K. Jones will WAY outstat Jordan this year.

You might offer Bledsoe for him tho.

:thumbsup:

When you say "way", do you mean by like 2 yards?

everything ive ever read has said that Jordan will be a stud this year. and i dont know much about Jones's Predictions for the year

everything ive ever read has said that Jordan will be a stud this year. and i dont know much about Jones's Predictions for the year

He won't be study as ppl predicted he would be before the season. but he will be better than jones.

Do not trade Lamont until he plays Cleveland. He has played 2 tough defenses in SD and Baltimore.. He has a cake walk schedule coming up. You'll be sorry if you do. If he plays horrible week 4 and 5...then ship him off.

Kevin Jones has run hard and caught the ball against 2 tight defenses. Lamont is running behind a crappier o-line with a crappier QB (or not) on an even crappier team. I LOVE Jordan and had him on my team last year. This year he will suck just because the people around him will suck. Keep Kevin. Trust me.

i guess im not getting a def answer...so this is not a landslide decission. i thought 90% would take jordan over Jones

DO THIS TRADE. IT SEEMS LIKE U WANT TO DO THIS TRADE. AND JONES IS PIECE OF ###### ANYWAY. STOP LOOKING AT THIS TOPIC AND DO THE TRADE NOW. IT IS GOOD TRADE.

DO THIS TRADE. IT SEEMS LIKE U WANT TO DO THIS TRADE. AND JONES IS PIECE OF ###### ANYWAY. STOP LOOKING AT THIS TOPIC AND DO THE TRADE NOW. IT IS GOOD TRADE.

Bob - seriously - how can I join you league and what is the buy-in?

He can't just "do" this trade - he hasn't even offered it yet.

correct...i cant offer the trade yet. i just know that this guy in my league is really down on jordan. he was a 2nd round pick in our league. so i figure that he is a good pickup since the guy is really down on him. i just dont know much about jones. he is in the handful of RBs that dont have to split carries. but his carries in the last few games have been 14 and 12. so its not like he is even carrying as much as some dual backs. Thx for all the replys, it doesnt make my decission. but it helps me alot

Bob - seriously - how can I join you league and what is the buy-in?

You're too f#$&in cool tough guy. Never any legit advice from you. Too busy tryin to look cool by rippin' on other people. Some people are new to ff, that's what this forum is for. Most people understand this. Don't take it out on others because you can't get laid.

If it helps you at all I just dropped R. Droughns and picked up L. Jordan as a free agent (Both are backups though I have T. Barber, F. Taylor, L. Maroney, J. Addai).

Droughns hasn't done anything...but neither has Jordan. They have close to the same stats.

Bottom line I like Jordan because history has shown he scores more TD's than Droughns. Everybody talks about how bad Oakland is this year, its not like they were good last year when Jordan scored 9 TD.

As for Jones...until he lives up to the hype....I dont want him.