Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Eyes

Norwood or Mike Bell

it all depends on which starting RB goes down first. I'll go with Bell just cause Tatum has yet to prove he can carry the full load. Last week he had 1 1/2 bags of IV fluid in him on the sidelines in his first full game... Dunn has proven he can carry the load.

Neither will matter at all this season.

Next season Norwood will be the starter and a big factor in Atlanta. Mike Bell will be an afterthought and footnote in Shananan lore.

Neither will matter at all this season.

Next season Norwood will be the starter and a big factor in Atlanta. Mike Bell will be an afterthought and footnote in Shananan lore.

Unless Tater puts rock on the turf too often...... still not convinced the staff is sold on him.

Although there's a chance that neither will have much of an impact, Bell has better odds of becoming the starter.

Obviously, if Dunn or Tatum Bell go down with an injury, both would be solid fantasy starters, but Dunn isn't in jeopardy of losing his job for other reasons.

If Warrick Dunn has a 15 carries for 27 yard game, or fumbles twice, or misses a blitz pickup which gets Vick slaughtered, he still has the starting job. Tatum Bell is a different story. Shanahan had Tatum as his number two all of training camp, and was splitting carries up until week two. Obviously, he doesn't see much seperation between Tatum and Mike. One terrible game by Tatum and Mike's getting his shot.

I'm surprised more people aren't backing Norwood in this argument. Yes, he's behind a more established guy in Dunn, and Dunn's been fairly durable in his career, but Norwood's looked like a world beater when given the ball. He has electric moves, and has succeeded every time he's been given the rock. He's a factor even now, and if Dunn gets dinged, I think he'll put up big time numbers. I'm with Jerious on this one, he's obviously the more talented back...