Sign in to follow this  
cooldawg16

WR help....

i have 3 starters plus 2 on byes this week....

starters (as of now) - roy williams, greg jennings, doug gabriel

bye - ward, walker

should i sit tight right now and go with these 3 or should i drop gabriel (might be limited due to injury) and pick up williamson / mi. robinson (may give me TD pts) / re. williams / lee evans??? :wall:

appreciate help....

Thanks for the reply.

Pick up Williamson. Not sure if I'd drop Gabriel, but you have no choice, esp. if he's going to be out for that game. =/

I wouldnt drop Gabriel just yet. He may end up being the best WR on this team. He has had time in the offense now and he should start making a difference.

Williamson is good but really inconsistent. He may be a good play this week but I think Buffalo is better than a lot of people may think.

Thanks for the reply.

I'd go with Williamson. Troy is playing well and has unreal potential. I went to South Carolina and have seen him since his college days. I remember some unreal plays and tremendous yards after catch - including one play of 99 yards against UVA - inwhich 97 of those yards were after the catch.

I'd go with Williamson.

If I didn't have C.Johnson, D.Driver, L.Coles, and A.Bryant as my WRs in which only 2 can start - I'd have Troy on my roster.

Here's my other one: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=239375

I would sit tight with what you have...Garbriel may prove to be Brady's new Deion Branch.....I don't think you really upgrade with Williamson do to the fact you really don't know what you're going to get in Minnesota....The one thing that has been proven and said by coach Childress is that C Taylor will get at least 30 touchs per game which has been proven....I think after week three he led the league in carries...I don't know if any one jumped ahead of him lastweek...With that said you may see less of the passing game. Thanks for the reply to mine.

You will probably get similar results no matter what you do, so if you want to play gabriel in the future then I would just hold on to him and play him this week

Thanks for the reply.

I wouldn't be too quick to dump Gabriel. I think he could become a fine points earner down the road. The season is still early.

thanks with mine

I'd go with williamson. Both NE and Minne like to spread out the ball, but i think Williamson is more of a first option than Gabriel

i think williamson is agood option here. it's tough though. if you can afford a weeks loss and sit on gabriel it might be worth it in the long run to hold on to him. also, will someone else try to pick him up do you think? i think gabriel will be a good long term receiver and will probably be the guy in NE but williamson will produce now and may be a good bet for the rest of the year. go with williamson if you can't afford the loss otherwise sit on gabe

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=239395