Sign in to follow this  
Football Fan 20

QB starter help

Bulger or Bledsoe at QB? It's a 1pt=20yds rush/receive 1pt=50yds pass 6pts=td

Thought about starting Bulger but now that Pace is out, I'm leaning toward Bledsoe, what do you think fantasty minds?

:cheers:

still bulger....

bledsoe will not throw a lot....dallas will run the ball with jones against ten.....

plus TO is uncertain

here's mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=239364

I agree with this, from what I've heard, it sounds like Dallas plans to run all day on Ten. Go with Bulger. He will hook up with Holt a lot this week

Help ME please:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=239384

I'd go with Bledsoe. Yes, Dallas should be able to run the ball well against the Titans. And we all know that a good running game opens up the passing game. Parcells will take his shots downfield with or without T.O. Ten.'s secondary is as shakey as the rest of the defense. I expect 250 yds and 1 or 2 TD's (or better?). Bledsoe needs to have a big game soon if he wants to keep his job. Why not this week?

I'm with the majority, go with Bulger, Dalles will run the ball all day against Tenn.

Thanks for mine.

Coin toss. Bledsoe with or without TO is a good matchup against Tennessee, and Detroit will give up the occasional big play in the passing game, though the more conservative play in St. Louis will see more carries for Jackson. You really can't go wrong either way.

But...since you want an answer and not waffling, I'd say Bulger.

i think you should start Bulger because STL will throw the ball against the Lions secondary...thank you for answering mine

Bulger or Bledsoe at QB? It's a 1pt=20yds rush/receive 1pt=50yds pass 6pts=td

Thought about starting Bulger but now that Pace is out, I'm leaning toward Bledsoe, what do you think fantasty minds?

:rolleyes:

If TO plays, which I'm pretty sure he will, start Bledsoe for sure.

thanks for checking out mine

go bulger.....it will be a jjones fest on sunday.........stl def is not as good as dallas so bulger will throw throw throw.....

I heard marion barber will get more carries this weekend

In that situation I'd play Bulger... I have Bulger and Farve and the only reason I'm questioning starting Bulger is cause Farve rarely has a bad game on MNF