Sign in to follow this  
dj88

Todd Heap

he is my only TE and i am hoping some news comes out tomorrow, but since this is a Mon night game i am thinking that we may not hear until after Sunday's games have been played.

I believe he practiced and was looking good to start UNTIL fri, when he was listed as Q by the Ravens for Monday (Wilcox, the backup TE is also Q). http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/scorecard/nf...rticleID=176448

I am going to wait until M to hear what his status is - if he is not playing i am going to try to pick up one of Den's TEs off waivers - probably not a good play, but better than nothing.

Anyone know if he practiced this week?

I need him to play.

He practiced all week until Friday then missed a portion of day's practice and was then added to the injury report. He's on the report for "thigh" now instead of his ankle that he has been listed for the last few weeks.

So its a new injury he's got. Sounds like gametime decision.

I have become accustom to Heap being on the injury report. It wouldn't be Sunday if he wasn't.

Heap will play and will be the red zone target and probably not much else. 35 yards and a TD is good enough for me. It's better than what Ben Watson has been doing for me.

Anyone know if he practiced this week?

I need him to play.

Will you still be able to get another tight end as late as Monday without dropping Heap?

Do your rosters lock beginning with the start of Sunday games?

I have the same problem. Do I sit McMichael on Sunday and then Heap doesn't play or go with the sure thing in McMichael?

Will you still be able to get another tight end as late as Monday without dropping Heap?

Do your rosters lock beginning with the start of Sunday games?

I have the same problem. Do I sit McMichael on Sunday and then Heap doesn't play or go with the sure thing in McMichael?

I can pickup another TE Monday as long as he is in the MNF game.

Players lock as their games start.

I believe he is starting tonight. I'm up by 13 points, but my opponent has Heap. Crossing my fingers, hoping that Denver keeps him out of the end zone...

Update: From the Baltimore Sun (10/8):

Tight end Todd Heap and defensive end Terrell Suggs did not practice yesterday, but the former Pro Bowl players said they will be ready to start when the undefeated Ravens play the Broncos tomorrow night in Denver.

Heap and Suggs, both of whom have thigh injuries, were the only players who remained questionable on the Ravens' injury report.

"I don't know what percentage I'll be at," Heap said, "but I'll be playing."

Heap, the team's second-leading receiver with 19 catches, has scored a touchdown in each of his past three games.

Suggs, who is tied for second on the Ravens with three sacks, has not been sidelined in his 52-game NFL career.

"I'm fine," Suggs said. "Before you ask whether I'm playing, ask yourself this: Has Terrell Suggs ever missed a game?"

I know this is a couple of days old, but it's the best I could find on short notice.

hope he plays myself...i'm down 11 with heap and baltimore DEF...other guy has mason...need heap to not only play but have a TD as i think it is my only shot :banana:

has anyone heard any news? I need 16 points from Heap in a PPR league...

I heard you have no chance.

Roto I think said he was going to play. But Heap said he did not know what kind of % he will be playing at.