Sign in to follow this  
US Navy DEVIL DOC

The times were set at 24 hours for a reason ...

Believe it or not, some of us do not revolve our lives around Fantasy Football. I know that's hard to comprehend ..... but this is not the only thing we have to do at night.

I have a wife, I have 3 cats, I am moving in less than a week, and I have had more surgeries than you've probably had girlfriends .....

Oh, and if you wouldn't mind ... Watch your mouth when you IM me. I don't appreciate that kind of language ... especially when I'm not the only one who uses this computer.

I have 24 hours to make my pick, and you know what? If I want to use 23 hours and 59 minutes to make my pick, I'm gonna do it. And I don't want 30 IM's from you telling me to hurry up.

I think people are getting upset because you have been taking alot longer than others.

Yes the timer is 24 hours, but thats more for if something comes up and you cant pick. I mean you traded for the pick. I know you wanted to look at deals, but I dont think it would take 5 hours to listen to offers.

I could care less, I dont have any more picks, but it shows some respect to your fellow players if you pick in a timely manner.

Doc I honestly apologize. But I didn't use any bad language. I'm just really REALLY annoyed on how long this is taking. I shouldn't be like this. But you're right you have 24 hours which i will be happy to vote down my quite a bit. Sorry for pestering you. I don't want this to affect anything. Just be a little more prepared coming into you're pick that's all I ask. Again I apologize for any bad blood I may have made.

Frankie

I have 3 cats,

Not to make light of your situation and I'm sure you are extremely stressed right now, but I'm not sure I would have mentioned the 3 cats as one of the reasons for it. :(

Sign in to follow this