Sign in to follow this  
NASDAQ

Anyone else having problem with CBS Sportsline?

I've had a couple trades go through a day after they should have and not been able to use my commissioner access to put them through.

Yes, CBS Sportsline has been giving me problems all night. The database must be getting an update or is being screwed with at some level because all throughout the night I've been receiving old player updates on my homepage (posing as the latest news from around the league). I also had a trade pending which finally went through, but hours after its usual time. I was starting to get worried, but all seems in order now.

At this point, there is some problems with Sportsline. I sure hope they can figure it out before games start. I want my live scoring activated by then.

I would strongly suggest that you make a print out of your league's lineups/rosters on Sunday morning just so you have that. Our league had problems with Sportsline over the past week, but different than what you're describing. We had to go back and manually re-set the week 5 line-ups because sportsline lost them! But in general, they seem to be having alot of problems, and I don't have 100% trust that everything will work without a glitch.

You guys know that you can add/drop up until game time after the waivers have gone through.

:dunno:

Not if the player has to clear waivers. That is the problem. A guy who is dropped by someone else has to go through waivers. If they are unclaimed, then you can just do a regular add/drop. But since waivers have not run, the players in question are in limbo.

ETA: Check now. Mine just processed.

I've had a couple trades go through a day after they should have and not been able to use my commissioner access to put them through.

I pushed a trade of mine that was accepted on the 12th through this morning. It was just a bye week filler trade of Jones for Jenkins. We run a 2 day review period and the review days would have been the 13th and 14th. The trade was still pending this morning...

it has all of the games as a tie last week all of a sudden? anyone know anything about this. All games are 0 - 0 :doublethumbsup:

Does CBS have a help forum they use to communicate problems? I can't find anything....