Sign in to follow this  
mrmojom3

Anybody kicking themselves for not taking Portis?

I was picking #11 of 12, Portis was there, but I went with L Jordan as he was supposed to be the "safe pick". The next guy took Portis and Caddy, so then I took Willis as my #2.

I'm kicking myself every week that I didnt take Portis.

Anybody else kicking themselves?

There have numerous threads on this but my answer remains the same. YES. Lucked out this year with selections of Gore, Taylor, T. Jones, and T Bell as my RB's so it did not hurt me too much. Joe Horn was my worst pick and considering I am 4 and 1 after drafting CJ in the first round I cant complain.

I was picking #11 of 12, Portis was there, but I went with L Jordan as he was supposed to be the "safe pick". The next guy took Portis and Caddy, so then I took Willis as my #2.

I'm kicking myself every week that I didnt take Portis.

Anybody else kicking themselves?

Yep ... had the 11th pick, he was there ... I went Caddy, 12th pick was Portis, then I snagged Marvin with pick 14.

BUT, I just swung a trade this morning for Portis .... gave him Caddy and Moosh. I'm a lock for the playoffs, and now my 2 backs are Chester (but starting Mo Morris today with Chester's bye) and Portis... with EXCELLENT playoff schedules :dunno:

Yes, especially since both my leagues are only 8 deep and I had 1st and 2nd picks. I also snagged gore, so my starting lineup would've potentially been: LJ/Portis/Gore and SA(:mad:)/Portis/Gore in the other. I got stuck with McGahee in one league and Ronnie Brown in the other. Yeah. . . I'm kicking myself.

No regrets. I didnt have him that far ahead of the other mid 1st rounders and I will never burn my top pick on someone with injury questions. Hindsight now doesnt change that.

No regrets. I didnt have him that far ahead of the other mid 1st rounders and I will never burn my top pick on someone with injury questions. Hindsight now doesnt change that.

Acreed. Plus, who knew the Redskins would be stupid enough to waste a 3rd round pick on Duckett and then have him not even play. :wall:

I mean, I know the Redskins are pretty stupid, but I figured even they wouldn't throw away a pick that valuable and get nothing useable in return.

I regret not drafting him at #7 in a 10-team redraft. :banana:

I took Peyton at that spot and wish I could do it all over again.

Yes, I drafted like a maniac this year. :wall: