tony hardware

Serious bar debate: Pujols' bat v. Tyson's fist v. Lechler punt to the Balls

Pujols' bat v. Tyson's fist  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather take?

• Pujols' 87 mph 33 oz. bat with two phone books to soften blow
    • Tyson's fist unprotected
    • Lechler punt to the balls

I read that Pujols' bat travels at 87 mph. So you get two phonebooks against your head to soften the blow. Or do you take Tyson's fist unprotected or a Shane Lechler punt kick to the balls?

Consensus among my friends was Pujols' bat.

Do you have to take Pujol's bat to the head? Because phonebooks or no, that'd kill you.

YES! So, by process of elimination you're down to two. I'll put you down for the Lechler punt to the junk.

you and your friends sound like you've already taken one too many Tysonesque punches to the head :)

you and your friends sound like you've already taken one too many Tysonesque punches to the head :pointstosky:

Punches to the head? No. Bong hits to the dome? Yes. :)

i voted for Lechler before reading, thinking which would be the most devistating. homeboy can kick. i would take a tyson fist myself, i would get knocked the fock out most likely, but i put the odds on survival and being able to reproduce higher

i voted for Lechler before reading, thinking which would be the most devistating. homeboy can kick. i would take a tyson fist myself, i would get knocked the fock out most likely, but i put the odds on survival and being able to reproduce higher

The only problem with this, as discussed with my friends, is your neck muscles aren't strong enough to withstand such an impact, unlike most professionally trained boxers. There's a good chance it could snap your neck and you would DIE!

I don't think there is any clear winner, I think the punch would have to be the best choice.

tiger woods' club head speed is just over 125 mph...

so no one would chose this guy's swing to the nuts

The hammer