Sign in to follow this  
CBFan

Herron / Fargas

I'm desperate for a player to use as a filler for my byes this week...are either of them expected to contribute? They're the top 2 players on the ww.

I'm desperate for a player to use as a filler for my byes this week...are either of them expected to contribute? They're the top 2 players on the ww.

I've put in for Herron, but it all depends on whether Green is fit and healthy - I'm not expecting much from him this week.

I don't know (yet) about this week, but I will be trying for Herron, because Ahman is just not dependable - and I think Morency's in the doghouse. Heon will get his chances - maybe this week.

Herron, or Morency? I thought they weren't that thrilled with Herron either.

In his only action of the season, Herron turned in a great performance. 106 yds rushing, 5.0 avg; 67 yds rec, 1 TD. In the week following, their staff said their biggest mistake was not getting him the ball more often.

Morencey sealed his fate. He fumbled on one of his first carries, deep in his own territory, and it led to opponents points. After taking a chewing on the sideline, he returned and fumbled at the end of his very next carry. He recovered it hjimself, but he didn't see the field again.

Obviously no response required unless you are in a deep league.

It's a crap shoot - Ahman did two days rehab and one day practice last week, and then worked out yesterday. Looks like he is a go, so I would avoid Herron. Fargas is definately banged up, may not play.

Do you have any third down backs around? I know, sux if you are non-ppr, but at least a guy like Verron Haynes or Mike Alstott will catch passes, and maybe you'll hit the lottery and get a TD out of the deal.

In one of my leagues this week (14 x 18) I am starting Brandon Jacobs alongside Chris (fresh off the PUP and may play) Perry.

Obviously no response required unless you are in a deep league.

It's a crap shoot - Ahman did two days rehab and one day practice last week, and then worked out yesterday. Looks like he is a go, so I would avoid Herron. Fargas is definately banged up, may not play.

Do you have any third down backs around? I know, sux if you are non-ppr, but at least a guy like Verron Haynes or Mike Alstott will catch passes, and maybe you'll hit the lottery and get a TD out of the deal.

In one of my leagues this week (14 x 18) I am starting Brandon Jacobs alongside Chris (fresh off the PUP and may play) Perry.

Weird... i'm also starting the exact same players in my 14 team league... sjax, gore and r.bush all on byes. I seriously thought i'd be the only person in the entire world to be starting RB's that bad.

I decided to take a flier on Herron. Whoever I got, he's my #4 back (my #5 is Mo Morris, and he's the other back I'm stuck starting this week), and I'd rather get someone that has potential of having real value at playoff time, rather than some role player that won't grow beyond their current role. Since half my team is on bye this week, I'd rather fill in with someone that's worth evaluating for a few weeks rather than someone I'll just turn around and get rid of.