Sign in to follow this  
cdogge

Br. Johnson

Ok so I picked this cat up last week as soon as a heard of Fitz injury....and guess what the guy ends up winning this week for me!!!!....

My question is...Does anybody know if Fitz is coming back this week?

Because I really don't want him to :blink:

...lol

Ok so I picked this cat up last week as soon as a heard of Fitz injury....and guess what the guy ends up winning this week for me!!!!....

My question is...Does anybody know if Fitz is coming back this week?

Because I really don't want him to :blink:

...lol

Doesnt matter, cuz B Johnson sucked. All the passes that were thrown to him, with the exception of two, one for the TD, were not caught. I too, picked him up, and started him. Not at all happy with his performance, and troy will take over as starter vs Oak. Cant drop him, so will try to trade him, and if i cant, then i will pick up another wr off the ww.

Doesnt matter, cuz B Johnson sucked. All the passes that were thrown to him, with the exception of two, one for the TD, were not caught. I too, picked him up, and started him. Not at all happy with his performance, and troy will take over as starter vs Oak. Cant drop him, so will try to trade him, and if i cant, then i will pick up another wr off the ww.

Well, if you noticed they were playing Da Bears and LION heart only threw it to him like 5 times and he caught two of them and the other 3 were bad passes...He threw like 100 passes to boldin

I don't care if he catches one pass....As long as it's a Touchdown...

Johnson was excellent the previous week vs. KC. Leinart found him often after Fitz went down. As a Fitz owner, I immediately snatched BJohn up ... but, was a bit let down by last night. Hey, the TD compensated for the paltry rec. and yds., BUT ... it bodes not to well to see Boldin getting damn near every look.

If Fitz is out this week, I'll prolly still leave Johnson on the bench, as my regular starters are Galloway/Jennings.

Troy will not take over as the starter.

He did not do anything last night either...

While they "were not caught"...it was not as if he was dropping passes that were thrown to him.

Boldin was getting the looks...Johson got his TD...not much else.

But Troy...stinks.

Troy walters had 4 catches for 25 yards vs B Johnson had 2 for 17 yards and one of them was a td. But i have to tell you, there were many times that Matt threw to bryant and he didnt come thru, not to mention the week before where he dropped an important catch in the end zone. Green even threatened to replace Troy with bryant, dont be surprised if that happens this week vs Oak. Ofcourse all this is academic if fitz comes back.

Troy walters had 4 catches for 25 yards vs B Johnson had 2 for 17 yards and one of them was a td. But i have to tell you, there were many times that Matt threw to bryant and he didnt come thru, not to mention the week before where he dropped an important catch in the end zone. Green even threatened to replace Troy with bryant, dont be surprised if that happens this week vs Oak. Ofcourse all this is academic if fitz comes back.

How many did Bryant drop this past week? That were good passes...catchable balls. Seriously...not really any I saw that were bad drops...no more or less than Walters...not to mention he has a ton more talent than Walters. 4 for 25 with an 8 yard long will not wow people into giving you the starting WR spot if Fitz is still out. Green can threaten things...he may even start Troy...Johsnon will still outproduce him.

Johnson will be gold against Oak. Boldin will be completely shut down by Namdi Asomoughua, leaving Leinart no option but to go to Johnson.

Johnson will be gold against Oak. Boldin will be completely shut down by Namdi Asomoughua, leaving Leinart no option but to go to Johnson.

Washington is supposed to play this week so Aso will be on Johnson or who ever the #2 is.

Bryant had to be targeted at least 7 to 10 times on MNF. The problem was that many of the passes were uncatchable from what I saw.

Boldin 18 targets 12 catches

Johnson 7 targets 2 catches

walters 7 targets 4 catches

leinart seemed to lock on to boldin because he was making plays. about 3 or 4 of the passes to johnson were uncatchable. i would suspect leinart will spread the ball a lil more against oakland. lets see if denny sits on a lead against oak or comes out firing after that loss. i think they come out firing