Sign in to follow this  
chiz3

Too many good wr's....

I think it may be harder to have too many good players than not enough. My wr corp: CJ,Jennings,Branch,Gates, Reg.Williams, Troy Williamson. That dosent include that i traded Chambers. Its really hard to sit some of these guys even though their match ups are favorable. Ive been trying to unload at least one of them for a rb

I think it may be harder to have too many good players than not enough. My wr corp: CJ,Jennings,Branch,Gates, Reg.Williams, Troy Williamson. That dosent include that i traded Chambers. Its really hard to sit some of these guys even though their match ups are favorable. Ive been trying to unload at least one of them for a rb

pshhh try having T.O, roy williams, reggie wayne and plax

yahoo league with 1 point 10 kick return yards 1 point a catch and 1 point per 10 yards.

i have:steve smith, wes welker, bernard berrian, terry glenn, antonio gates, and alge crumpler

I had you all beat until my trade yesterday:

Holt

Harrison

L. Coles

G. Jennings

I traded Harrison/Foster for Portis/A. Johnson, so I'm still in good shape @ WR. Now I've got LJ, Portis, Maroney to go with a good WR group...

Now I've got to decide whether it's a good time to dump LJ for more RB depth (I hate his playoff schedule)...

I had to drop Driver today to make my roster leagle.

Start 2

Holt

CJ

Branch

Reggie Williams

Start 1

Gates

But I'm in serious RB trouble with SA, TJones, Turner, Barlow, Lundy.

Tried to trade for a low-level RB with some of my WR depth, but couldn't get anyone to bite.

But I'm 5-1 with a 3 game lead in my division, so I'm hoping to survive until SA is back.

I was going to say "I've got you all beat", but after reading some of yall's teams... I guess I don't. I'm still pretty damn good for a 12 teamer:

TO, Boldin, Ward = my starting 3 with R Williams warming the bench.

One of my keeper league I have Steve Smith, Laverneous Coles, Donald Driver, Braylon Edwards Bernard Berrian and Daunte Stallworth. My rbs are Kevin Jones, Willie Parker, Willis Mcgahee, Carnell Williams and Cedrick Benson. Won 3 in a row but lost my last 3 because I started the wrong players so I can see your point.

Terrell Owens, Anquan Boldin, Chris Chambers, Joe Horn, Marques Colston

and I've dropped Matt Jones and Drew Bennett.

10 team league.