Sign in to follow this  
OTCM

Bulger for L. Johnson? Please advise!

Alright, this one's big. I'd be giving up Bulger, who has a pretty favorable schedule the rest of the year, for L. Johnson, who has a much tougher schedule going forward. Am I overthinking this?

We get to play 3 QBs and 3 RBs plus a Flex (so, essentially 4 RBs). I'm in the lead and have the following players:

McNabb, Bulger, Palmer, Delhomme

Alexander (out), Portis, W. Parker, Dillon and Maroney, Bush (who's giving me nothing).

Do I pull the trigger? Thanks and leave a link to yours...

Alright, this one's big. I'd be giving up Bulger, who has a pretty favorable schedule the rest of the year, for L. Johnson, who has a much tougher schedule going forward. Am I overthinking this?

We get to play 3 QBs and 3 RBs plus a Flex (so, essentially 4 RBs). I'm in the lead and have the following players:

Alexander (out), Portis, W. Parker, Dillon and Maroney, Bush (who's giving me nothing).

Don't know why you'd even consider making this move. You can never have enough good RBs, not to mention a top 3 guy. Your overthinking with the schedule.

Please answer mine

Take LJ...be very good at RB and use that flex position with another solid RB.

Thanks for answering mine!!!

I'd do it and get LJ. You're stacked at QB so it's definitely worth it to get Johnson.