Sign in to follow this  
bobpate17

Is leinard worth picking up?

My team is in my sign. First game I Statred Carr he screwed up for me. and his this week match up doesn't look that good either. I was wondering if Leinard is worth picking up for him. Should I drop Carr and pick up leinard or is Car better choice???

Thanks for all your help :(. Leave a link and I will reply to yours.

My team is in my sign. First game I Statred Carr he screwed up for me. and his this week match up doesn't look that good either. I was wondering if Leinard is worth picking up for him. Should I drop Carr and pick up leinard or is Car better choice???

Thanks for all your help :(. Leave a link and I will reply to yours.

I'd definitely pick up Leinart - and take the chance on dropping Carr - there should hopefully be someone left on waivers if he doesn't pan out - though I think he'll have a nice rest of the season.

Please see mine. Thanks.

Carr or Lienart is a wash to me.

Carr is having a decent year and Lienart will struggle at times.

Unless a keeper league I would stand pat.

thanks for answering mine.

I'd pick-up Leinart in a hurry, he looked ok vs a pretty good Bears D. I have never been a fan of Carr and probably never will be. The Cardinals schedule is not to bad the rest of the year either. I picked him up last week and he will be starting for me this week vs the Raiders since Bulger is on bye...

Good Luck

Here's Mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=245500

Peace...

I'd think Leinart may be even better when Fitz comes back, but for now I think Carr is the better option. It's really a push on both so either way I don't think you're losing much with one or the other.

I'd go with leinart over Carr. I think he has better players surrounding him. ARIZ cant run block so he will be passing.

thansk for answering mine

I would grab Lienart and start him over Carr. If nothing else, he may be good trade bait to position yourself to package with another player for a quality QB.

Thanks for reply

Thanks for your input.

I like Leinart over Carr the rest of the way. He's has a nice schedule. Fitz will help a lot, but you lose a bye.

Leinart should be better than Carr, though Carr has some soft matchups down the stretch, his big days might make you regret it.

I'd pick up Carr, but maybe consider dropping one of your wrs.

thanks for mine.

Grab Leinart while he lasts. He looked very good against 2 tought defenses and has some great match-ups coming up - Oakland Detroit, Green Bay, St Louis. I think he will shine.

My Webpage

I'm trying to insert the link to my post - only got 1 answwer, but I;m not sure how to do this.

Thanks for helping!

Grab Leinart while he lasts. He looked very good against 2 tought defenses and has some great match-ups coming up - Oakland Detroit, Green Bay, St Louis. I think he will shine.

:doublethumbsup:

Leinard has great receivers.

Thanks for all your help :banana:. Leave a link and I will reply to yours.

I would rather have Lineart. He looked real good and he should look even better when fitz returns...

He is absolutely worth picking up. He has had 2 solid games in a row. He is probably the most NFL ready QB to come out of a draft in a while. Plus it does not hurt that he is on a pass first and often offence.

I'd pick up Leinart, especially for the matchup this week. Beyond that, ARZ will be tossing the ball more then Houston IMO.