Sign in to follow this  
The Turnip

Commish giving me a hard time about my trade

So I make a trade and get edge and barlow and give up Troy Brown. Now I know Edge is a fulltime RB but come on Barlow blows and somebody is gonna step up and get some numbers with Tom Brady tossing in New England. I think the Commish is being a big flippin' turd here.

Why don't you be a man and plead your case on the same page as your commishioner's earlier post (see 'I've never vetoed a trade before but...)??

IF you read his post and the responses to it, you will see that most responders, including ones like me who favor very tight vetoes, WOULD HAVE VETOED THIS TRADE. If there was not actual collusion here, then the guy you traded with has the football mentality of a 1st grader, and I would veto the trade and not invite him back next year. But this smells very fishy. Let's see, you give up a guy you just picked up off the free agent list for a starting RB AND another RBBC RB. What's wrong with this picture here?

And now you are being indignant when your commish questions you about your motive??????

Guest anonymous

you obviously know you raped the guy in the trade. No way you would make that trade if it was the other way around

hate to say it guy, but I would veto that trade.

Troy brown has never proven anything, and even though he has potential.... I consider him to be about as valuable as barlow.

the fact you got edge on top of this is WAAYYYYYY too much.

So I make a trade and get edge and barlow and give up Troy Brown. Now I know Edge is a fulltime RB but come on Barlow blows and somebody is gonna step up and get some numbers with Tom Brady tossing in New England. I think the Commish is being a big flippin' turd here.

Nicely done...I did this a few weeks ago. Funny stuff.

Excellent bait. Elicited some truly visceral responses.

:thumbsup: