Sign in to follow this  
frank

Atlanta geeks

I will be coming to the game Sunday. I will be travelling North on 85 to get there. Where should I plan on parking? I was thinking near a marta station far enough away from the dome that traffic wouldn't be as bad.

I wouldn't take MARTA to the game. There's plenty of $7 - $10 parking adjacent to Centennial Park. A short walk to the dome from there.

Here's a link to parking maps and driving directions at the GA dome. There's a ton of private lots around the stadium and in Centennial Park which are pretty close walking distance. Can't help you on the direction you're driving from because I drive in from the north and usually park along Northside Drive. A private lot about a block away will run about $25 on game day, and I don't think passes to any of the "official" colored lots are much cheaper. The area around the dome is also a little bit shady but there's a million cops around on Sunday. Finding a MARTA station is an acceptable alternative, only all the MARTA stops south of the dome are also in shady areas without all the police protection.

http://www.gadome.com/about/parking_maps.html

I wouldn't take MARTA to the game. There's plenty of $7 - $10 parking adjacent to Centennial Park. A short walk to the dome from there.

ditto that.

Anybody know what MARTA stands for?

metro area rail transit authority?

or

Micheal vick's

Arse

Readily

Takes

A pounding