Sign in to follow this  
tony hardware

Did you know November is Straight White Male Month?

http://ogresview.mu.nu/archives/199519.php

"Well, since the Philadelphia (city of Brotherly Love) schools have declared October "Gay and Lesbian History Month, I demand that November be "White Straight Male Month." After all, it's about diversity.

There is no logical reason they should refuse this request. I'm not trying to promote special rights for white straight males, I'm just trying to gain equal rights. If there's going to be a Gay month, then there should be a straight month, otherwise they're trying to repress straight white males.

And, since they're threatening anyone who refuses to cooperate and celebrate "Gay and Lesbian History Month" with fines and jail time, I demand that anyone who opposes White Straight Male Month be fined and jailed as well. After all, doesn't the Constitution require there be equal treatment under the law? I'm only asking that the school district, which I pay for, be more inclusive. The school district does have a "policy requiring equity for all races and minority groups." Since you're have a gay month, they are required, by their own policy, to have a Straight White Male Month.

Now some people might have a problem with Straight White Male month, but you are just going to have to face the fact that there are some straight white males who are part of the community and the council has to support every parent and every student in the school district. After all, it's not exactly a fringe concept, there have been straight white males around for a long time.

Every year there are straight white males who are victims of crimes and assaults in the school district. By celebrating and learning about their unique culture and history, we can teach our children to be accepting of their culture and include diversity across the district."

Sh!t, everyone else gets a month. Gays get October. Blacks get February. Boobies and the Earth get April. Even secretaries and Canadian Boxer's get a day. Why not me?

How should Straight White Male Day be celebrated? (I vote the NFL televise games all day and Buffalo wings be the official food of SWM day).

How should Straight White Male Day be celebrated? (I vote the NFL televise games all day and Buffalo wings be the official food of SWM day).

We all dance poorly to heavy metal music? :banana: