Sign in to follow this  
Sux2butoo

Need a QB to perform alongside Manning

Leinhart

or

Delhomme

Odds are neither will match what they did last week, but I see Oak Def as being the easy hit....but can one truly bet on Zona for anything?

I think I'd go with Delhomme. Cincy has not shown me anything lately to worry me. Oak is #1 rated pass defense. (Funny, huh?) This could be due in part to teams getting out ahead and focusing on running the ball. The Panthers offense has been red hot lately and it's not because of the running game.

See mine please

He's a rook, but he's a rook going against the worst team in the league, and Cincy's still turnover-happy. And Oak's pass defense is rated so high because they're always defending against rushes - but Zona probably won't be able to get out to a huge lead like most of their opponents. HOWEVER...

I do agree with the sentiments here that you should go with Delhomme. He's starting to look pretty solid, Smith gets healthier every week, and they -need- those long pass plays (they like feeding Foster the ball, but he usually doesn't get many YPC so they have to go deep over the top). Delhomme will probably have the better day, but I do agree it's not an easy decision (I'd say 60/40 Delhomme).