Sign in to follow this  
Nomad99

Houston....We have a problem!

Due to bye week I have Gore & Tjones on the bench. Starting Ronnie Brown......Who gets the nod at RB2 Dillon or Jordan???? :blink:

Bye & injury is killing me at WR3 this week.

Starting Coles & Wayne...Bryant on a by & fitz/M.jones down with injury.......who is the best p/u for this week with future trade potential out of these:

Mike Furrey(now you see me/now you don't)

Bryant Johnson

Drew Carter

Wes Welker(does he play this week??)

Troy Brown(Getting crowded out there)

Link me to yours for a crack back :wacko:

I'd go with Jordan, I know you are not sold on him, but ARI run D before last week has been just awful. Plus Moreny is getting more carries. I don't know if any of those receivers will eventually have a whole lot of trade value, but Furrey I think is the best option just because of the offense that he is in.

thanks for your help.

At RB I would have to choose Lamont Jordan. I don't trust Dillon for good numbers with Maroney.

As for WR it looks like Boldin is gonna be the one that gets 10 catches a game compared to maybe 3 for Johnson. I wouldn't go with him. Pickup Welker, He has produced so far and against a weak GB defense he should succeed.

Tough decision on your RB, but I would probably go with Jordan, (and I am a Pats fan). Buffalo will be out for revenge after a tough loss at New England in week 1, (where Dillon and Maroney split the RB duties... Maroney had 17 carries for 86 YDS and Dillon had 16 carries for 73 YDS... and neither one had a TD)... You just never know with these two who will see the end zone...

As far as you WR concerns, I think that MIA's Wes Welker could have a good afternoon tomorrow against the GB Defense. (If your league gets pts for kick returns, Welker is solid in that department as well). Chris Chambers will certainly see a lot of looks, but Harrington has been going to Welker more and more and Welker has 15 receptions over the past 2 games, (Chambers has 10), so I feel Welker is a good start this week.

Jordon, he is due to have a good game, Arizona may be just what he needs. Plus if you get points per catch, that is another good reason. Maroaney is the man in NE, Dillon gets the rock less.