Sign in to follow this  
dereknyc76

Matchup help! 5-1 vs 5-1...tell me my best options

Big matchup this week for 1st place and wavering on who to start! Standard scoring, start 2 QBs.

My current lineup:

QB - Rivers, Vick

RB - Rudi, FWP

WR - TO, Harrison, E Parker

TE - A Smith

WR/RB flex - Mojo Drew

K - Kasay

DST - Dallas

On my bench: Gradkowski (v PHI), Addai (v WSH), Bryant Johnson (@OAK), Stallworth(@TB) :thumbsup:

Opponents' lineup:

QB - Leinart, Hasselbeck

RB - LT2 :wall: , F Taylor

WR - R Brown, Wayne, McCardell

TE - Shockey

Flex - MB3

K - Kaeding

DST - Denver :clap:

Should I stick with my current lineup? Almost thought of benching Rudi for Addai because of matchups, but I don't think I can go through with it...lol. Wary of Stallworth even if he plays, like the double point potential with E Parker. No better options on the WW for kicker or DST. Thanks.

Leave a link for yours.

EDIT: Thanks for all the replies. Feel free to keep em coming

I think I'm going to stick with Parker at WR unless more people chime in to convince me otherwise.

Vick vs. Bruce is still in the air....I'm convinced both of them will commit 2 or more turnovers each blink.gif and that Bruce will have more passing yards...but what about Vick rushing vs PIT?

Can anyone give a more detailed breakdown of that?

Big matchup this week for 1st place and wavering on who to start! Standard scoring, start 2 QBs.

My current lineup:

QB - Rivers, Vick

RB - Rudi, FWP

TE - A Smith

WR/RB flex - Mojo Drew

K - Kasay

DST - Dallas

On my bench: Gradkowski (v PHI), Addai (v WSH), Bryant Johnson (@OAK), Stallworth(@TB) :doublethumbsup:

Opponents' lineup:

QB - Leinart, Hasselbeck

RB - LT2 ;) , F Taylor

TE - Shockey

Flex - MB3

K - Kaeding

DST - Denver ;)

Should I stick with my current lineup? Almost thought of benching Rudi for Addai because of matchups, but I don't think I can go through with it...lol. Wary of Stallworth even if he plays, like the double point potential with E Parker. No better options on the WW for kicker or DST. Thanks.

Leave a link for yours.

I would bench Vick this week for Gradkoski. I like what I see from this kid. Don't bench Rudi. You know if you do, he'll go off.

I have 2:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=246249

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=245558

I would bench Vick this week for Gradkoski. I like what I see from this kid. Don't bench Rudi. You know if you do, he'll go off.

I have 2:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=246249

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=245558

I like Brucey G as well...that Philly pass rush scares me vs a rookie though. Not that Vick makes me feel much better vs the Steelers. Need more opinions on this! lol

Go with the Polish hammer over Vick.

And also I'd start Bryan Johnson over Eric Parker.

Good luck.

Wow..2 votes for BJ and the Biracial Pole <_<

I like Bryant but he didn't really get any looks on MNF after his 1st qtr TD. Reason to think he'll get more than 4-5 catches? Rivers seems to love Parker.

I would stay with what u have at QB. but I would start stallworth (I don't know if he is playing or not) or johnson instead of eric. (is Welker still available?) if yes then pick him and start him.

thanks for mine.

My current lineup:

QB - Rivers, Vick

RB - Rudi, FWP

TE - A Smith

WR/RB flex - Mojo Drew

K - Kasay

DST - Dallas

On my bench: Gradkowski (v PHI), Addai (v WSH), Bryant Johnson (@OAK), Stallworth(@TB) :first:

Opponents' lineup:

QB - Leinart, Hasselbeck

RB - LT2 :thumbsup: , F Taylor

TE - Shockey

Flex - MB3

K - Kaeding

DST - Denver :cheers:

Leave a link for yours.

Vincent Jackson of the Chargers is hurt and probably won't play much so that means Eric Parker should have more looks. I like Parker and I'd stick with him over Stallworth. Glad to see someone else doesn't have the balls to bench Johnson. I'm thinking about it though.

Vincent Jackson of the Chargers is hurt and probably won't play much so that means Eric Parker should have more looks. I like Parker and I'd stick with him over Stallworth. Glad to see someone else doesn't have the balls to bench Johnson. I'm thinking about it though.

LOL...tough call isn't it? Who's your other choice? Rudi's had a couple of tough games and facing a great D, but he's earned the benefit of the doubt. My other choice is Addai vs Washington.

tough call, good news is your in 1st place. i have been watching gads and am very impressed how he has racked up the points the last 2 weeks. i would go with him over vick vs steelers. rivers loves parker and he is also a tempting choice. i'd go with parker and gads.

da raiders gotta have something extra for the cards and leinart.