Sign in to follow this  
mgm32

Need help on DEFENSE

Which defense should I play? My regular D is the Broncos but they face Peyton and the Colts this week. These are the defenses still available in my league. I'm thinking about picking up one and playing them instead of the Broncos. Who do I run with?

Chargers vs. STL

Vikings vs. NE

Cardinals @ Green Bay

Patriots @ Minnesota

Saints vs. Baltimore

Chiefs vs. Seattle

Giants vs. Tampa Bay

Rams @ SD

Jets @ Cleveland

Packers vs. Cardinals

Titans vs. Houston

IMO, defenses make their points on turnovers and sacks, not low pts against. Defensive TDs are awesome but completely unpredictable.

So I try to find a D with decent ball-hawking corners going against a young or lousy quarterback.

This week I picked up the Jets. The Browns may score 20+ points, but I'm betting Charlie Frye throws the ball to a defender at least once.

The Giants are good play too. Gradkowski is poised, though. And giants dline is banged up. But I bet they get a few sacks anyway.

thanks for mine

I am starting min since we don't have any other good D on WW and if I dorp min he will be picked up. so I would go KC D for this week .

thanks for mine

Chiefs or Patriots. The Seahawks are without Hasselback and SA. They'll do nothing on offense.

The Vikings haven't been able to score much at all this season, so the I like the Pats D.

In the end I'd go with the Chiefs