Sign in to follow this  
Dont_Fook_Wit_me

Leon Washington

Oct 23 Washington rushed for a career-high 129 yards with his first two NFL touchdowns in the Jets' 31-24 win over Detroit on Sunday. The rookie running back snapped his previous career-best of 101 yards set on Oct. 8 during a 41-0 loss to Jacksonville.

Advice: Washington has emerged as the Jets' No. 1 running back after leading the team with 346 rushing yards on 71 attempts for a 4.9 per carry average in seven games this season. He has started consecutive games and should continue to get the nod this week at Cleveland. He ranks third among rookie rushers, behind New England's Laurence Maroney (361) and Joseph Addai (354) of Indianapolis. Washington was a fourth-round pick out of Florida State in April's NFL draft.

I had a guy offer me Leon for gates....i currently have tiki,Caddy,and bush. and im not seeing any TD's........you guys think thats worth it......cause if this guy remains starter then he could be the FWP of last year.....

Oct 23 Washington rushed for a career-high 129 yards with his first two NFL touchdowns in the Jets' 31-24 win over Detroit on Sunday. The rookie running back snapped his previous career-best of 101 yards set on Oct. 8 during a 41-0 loss to Jacksonville.

Advice: Washington has emerged as the Jets' No. 1 running back after leading the team with 346 rushing yards on 71 attempts for a 4.9 per carry average in seven games this season. He has started consecutive games and should continue to get the nod this week at Cleveland. He ranks third among rookie rushers, behind New England's Laurence Maroney (361) and Joseph Addai (354) of Indianapolis. Washington was a fourth-round pick out of Florida State in April's NFL draft.

I had a guy offer me Leon for gates....i currently have tiki,Caddy,and bush. and im not seeing any TD's........you guys think thats worth it......cause if this guy remains starter then he could be the FWP of last year.....

Don't listen to this Swanndown moron. Anyone who had caddy on their roster should make a deal.

Have you lost your mind? Antonio has scored 3 games in a row, just hitting his stride. Proven veteran, early 3rd round selection.

If we held a draft today Leon would be (at best) a 5th or 6th rounder with upside.

I like the FSU rookie, but with Antonio you have a competitive advantage over almost every other owner.

You won't get that kind of differential with a tier 3 rookie RB.

If we held a draft today Leon would be (at best) a 5th or 6th rounder with upside.

I bet he'd go a little earlier than that. Probably late 4th.

The Jets need to start him at some point...how many weeks does he have to wipe the floor with Barlow before it becomes obvious he's the superior back?

Do not do this trade. Look, Washington has had 2 great games... but look at his opponents the last 2 weeks: Miami and Detroit! Both of those teams are terrible and have terrible defenses.

This week Leon runs against Cleveland, and should do really well.

but what about next week??

BYE

Then?

at New England

home v. Chicago

Trust me, the Jets offensive production those two weeks will be nil. The Jets are not that good, they are at best an average team, and Leon's games have been against crappy teams. After Cleveland you have a bye and 2 quality defenses, I'd be surprised if Leon scores more than one TD, if that!

Do not do this trade. Look, Washington has had 2 great games... but look at his opponents the last 2 weeks: Miami and Detroit! Both of those teams are terrible and have terrible defenses.

This week Leon runs against Cleveland, and should do really well.

but what about next week??

BYE

Then?

at New England

home v. Chicago

Trust me, the Jets offensive production those two weeks will be nil. The Jets are not that good, they are at best an average team, and Leon's games have been against crappy teams. After Cleveland you have a bye and 2 quality defenses, I'd be surprised if Leon scores more than one TD, if that!

Are you nuts!!

Beside New England and Chicago the rest of the year is a catwalk.

Sun 11/12 at New England 1:00 pm

Sun 11/19 Chicago 1:00 pm

Sun 11/26 Houston 1:00 pm

Sun 12/3 at Green Bay 1:00 pm

Sun 12/10 Buffalo 1:00 pm

Sun 12/17 at Minnesota 1:00 pm

Mon 12/25 at Miami 8:30 pm

Sun 12/31 Oakland 1:00 pm

To finish off the year at Miami and Oakland...can you say KACHINGO!