Sign in to follow this  
mkuz

Rudi for t. jones straight up.

my team is below. i was thinking i may offer rudi for thomas jones straight up. i could also pick up c. benson off the ww, if i made this trade. already talked to the other owner and he said he would probably take the trade.

rudi is just not getting it done like he should. he has a tough schedual comming up as he has had all year.

ATL, BAL, SD, NO next 4 weeks

jones is on a team that should run more and more.

SF, MIA, NYG, NYJ next 4 weeks

what do you think?

That's a tough call. As things stand now, it would be very good. However, there are some rumblings coming out of Chitown:

(Rotoworld) Offensive coordinator Ron Turner said Wednesday that RB Cedric Benson will see significant action in Week 8.

Impact: Turner said Benson would be in the game by the second or third series, which is a major change. ''He needs to be in more,'' Turner said. ''Thomas [Jones] is a very good player and we're going to get Thomas his carries, but we believe Cedric is, too, and we've got to get him in.... If it's a tight game, or whatever kind of game it is, he needs to be in there and he will be in there.'' This could be the start of a shift towards a running back by commitee.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=248227

Rudi tends to explode towards the end of the year, i would hold onto him, Benson will start to get more carries, keep rudi.