Sign in to follow this  
mc p pants

cowboys and romo will win tonite....

And it is all about Julius Jones

Plus the fact that the line and the rest are going to respect Romo over Bledsoe, protect better...

Yes I am a dallas fan so feel free to defile me but Romo is the real thing and J. jones seems to play against carolina well. This should be fun

Let's see. I have Steve Smith and am up by 7.05 points over my opponent who has B.O. and JJ.

GO PANTHERS!!!!!

Romo is the real thing

What do you base this on? Why do you think he is the real thing? I've seen noevidence of that.

Romo has been ready since the preseason and already has T.O. on his side...plus he actually throws to Witten

I FOCKING HATE PINK

How about al m. "great recievers on both sides....on one side T.O. on the other K. Johnson"

Hello Steve focking Smith

Demarcus Ware will dominate :clap:

:clap: WTF???????????????????????????Bledsoe starting????????????????? :D

:D WTF???????????????????????????Bledsoe starting????????????????? :D

:D :lol: NFL.com was messing with me. :lol:

this Romo kid aint too shabby.

What do you base this on? Why do you think he is the real thing? I've seen noevidence of that.

He's playing pretty much the same way he did in the preseason. The Tuna may be getting old but he ain't stupid. :dunno:

I'm still hearing 'he shoulda started 2 weeks ago'

I'm still focken mad that he didn't get a start 2 YEARS AGO after the drew henson thanksgiving debacle when the season

was lost and Bill put testicleverde back in. :thumbsdown:

anyway

:pointstosky: Romo! Cowboys! :pointstosky:

Cowboys playin tough with the new captain.

woohoo...Romo is the real deal. Leading his team back from 14 down and getting the best players on the field the ball.

and with that 1st down......

BALL GAME...go cowboys

Huge win for the Cowboys. We go to Washington next week to play a team on a downward spiral and then we go to our home away from home in Arizona. That would put us at 6-3.

I am really please with Romo. He played well against one of the best defenses in football. I have been asking for this since the middle of last season. Wish he would have started the season as the starter, things might be different. Bledsoe was done last year.

I hate to say it, as much as I hate them, I am still scared of the Eagles and I still think the Giants win the division. I think we have a real good shot at a playoff spot though. Still a tough road ahead.

It is just nice to see some hope for the future, there was none with Bledsoe in there.

Moron. :pointstosky:

Huge win for the Cowboys. We go to Washington next week to play a team on a downward spiral and then we go to our home away from home in Arizona. That would put us at 6-3.

I am really please with Romo. He played well against one of the best defenses in football. I have been asking for this since the middle of last season. Wish he would have started the season as the starter, things might be different. Bledsoe was done last year.

I hate to say it, as much as I hate them, I am still scared of the Eagles and I still think the Giants win the division. I think we have a real good shot at a playoff spot though. Still a tough road ahead.

It is just nice to see some hope for the future, there was none with Bledsoe in there.

Moron. :pointstosky:

I was afraid of this. I knew you guys would be better with Romo in there. The way things have gone it's a 3 team race. I do not think the Giants are a lock. I also don't think a wildcard is coming from the East, I think you got to win it. This is going to be interesting. But if my birds don't get they're act together quick it will be a 2 team race.

I am not sure what is wrong with the Eagles, but I like it, and I hope it continues. They were playing so well and the last two weeks they just look like a different team.

I do think the East has a chance to send two people to the playoffs. The other WC will come from the South more than likely.

I'm still hearing 'he shoulda started 2 weeks ago'

I'm still focken mad that he didn't get a start 2 YEARS AGO after the drew henson thanksgiving debacle when the season

was lost and Bill put testicleverde back in. :thumbsup:

anyway

:thumbsdown: Romo! Cowboys! :thumbsup:

good call, m'man