Sign in to follow this  
track 1

2-6 its a wrap for me this season

Maybe you could try a blockbuster trade to help salvage your season? If others aren't that far ahead of you, you could still have a shot to make the playoffs.

Culpepper, Bledsoe, Fitz, Chad Johnson, Bush have all doomed me to the same 2-6 record. Luckily it's a keeper league and I can choose from:

SJax - 11th rd cost

Jacobs - 17th rd cost

Bush - 3rd rd cost

for next year!!! :huh: :lol:

Feeling you on the 2-6 record. One of my leagues is a 10 team 4 keeper. I kept Bulger, D Davis, Alexander, and R. Moss. Thought it looked half way decent on paper!?!? Luckily I landed Gore, Dunn and Coles. And I actually just traded Bulger for Leinart and Fitzgerald so I am hoping I can pull off some upsets and knock somebody out down the stretch. For me to make the playoffs would be a miracle. I am 3 games out, and my record ranks 9th out of 10. :huh:

2-6 also...but all is not lost. Still several games to got and many of the playoff bound teams are not out of reach.

I hear you fellas....put alot of work into the draft and here I am at 3-5.....only two games out though....we have much parity in the league this year....only 1 team at 7-1 and one at 6-2.

I had some disasters to...picked Greg Jones hoping he would be a stud if I had an injury and wham he goes down in preseason....I felt Bledsoe would have a good year and now he doesn't even start....I expected big things from Caddy and Droughns and that hasn't panned out....BUT I have made some moves and I am going to remain positive....

I have been hit with the big defenses killing me and my opponents having a week to dream about. Also lost because a kicker has 16 points......

don't give up fellas.....I am not.....YET!