Sign in to follow this  
naomi

Strange question

Have you ever had a moment where you felt totally baffled at how you exist? Like "what the hell is all this? who am I??"

But it goes further than who you are as a person more just being :cheers: at the existence of anything.

I've just had a moment where I felt totally baffled as to your can size. Please enlighten me.

TIA, HTH, etc.

Have you ever had a moment where you felt totally baffled at how you exist? Like "what the hell is all this? who am I??"

But it goes further than who you are as a person more just being :pointstosky: at the existence of anything.

Sounds like someone needs a hug. :P

you answered correctly, but you leeft some stuff off...please elaborate for the rest of the sausage factory.

Sounds like someone needs a hug. :bandana:

:banana:

That has just happened to me a few times in my life, while not under the influence of anything or depressed. Just suddenly at random moments.

Not really. I know that when my parents were in college, they both worked at the same bank. My dad was a badass and my mom was a raging slut.

Connect the dots. I know exactly why I'm here.