Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

This is what I will really miss

Link to where dems would decrease child tax credit to $500? You really are a focking hack. Why hasn't the GOP extended credits to low income families?

you're a fool if you don't think the Democrats will let ALL the Bush tax cuts expire :yawn:

it would also be cool if they made the marriage tax permanent. maybe if teh dems do take over, they can work to get some of these cuts made permanent before the Dems start doing their damage :thumbsdown:

That's the best you have? itsatipthatyouareafockinghack

it's a tip that the Democrats have said none of the tax cuts merit renewal. That's the best you got?

This is pretty dumb in my opinion. He focuses on $500 throughout the whole article and ties it with saving money for american families blah blah blah. Then he ties taht with the other bush tax cuts. The same tax cuts that favor the rich and did VERY LITTLE for the average american. Its ridiculous how republicans keep throwing out "we cut taxes" but dont even mention how almost all of the savings went to the rich.

Lets just hope dem's dont get power. If they do they'll abandon the army in iraq, force everyone to become gay and get married, and raise taxes to %80.

Lets just hope dem's dont get power. If they do they'll abandon the army in iraq, force everyone to become gay and get married, and raise taxes to %80.

From your fingertips to God's ear, brother. :thumbsup:

Why does the government pay people for having kids anyway? Doesn't that almost smack of welfare?

This is pretty dumb in my opinion. He focuses on $500 throughout the whole article and ties it with saving money for american families blah blah blah. Then he ties taht with the other bush tax cuts. The same tax cuts that favor the rich and did VERY LITTLE for the average american. Its ridiculous how republicans keep throwing out "we cut taxes" but dont even mention how almost all of the savings went to the rich.

the thought that this money is for some reason owed to the government is what stuns me.

the thought that this money is for some reason owed to the government is what stuns me.

You should definitely refuse to pay those taxes you feel you don't owe. Let us know how that works out for you. :ninja:

Why does the government pay people for having kids anyway? Doesn't that almost smack of welfare?

Agreed. Flat tax, anyone? :ninja:

You should definitely refuse to pay those taxes you feel you don't owe. Let us know how that works out for you. :ninja:

i do what i can, vote republican :dunno:

i do what i can, vote republican :ninja:

The sad part is, I believe you are serious. Hate to be the one to break it to you, but all that spending you endorse has to be paid for.

The sad part is, I believe you are serious. Hate to be the one to break it to you, but all that spending you endorse has to be paid for.

who said I'm the one endorsing all the spending? We are at war and that obviously has to be paid for, but I hate to break it to ya but an increase in taxes does not necessarily equate to a spike in revenue :pointstosky:

Different schools of thought. Republicans believe cutting taxes will put more money in your hand and therefore you'll spend more which will raise revenue. Democrats believe in raising taxes to raise revenue. Both have flaws.