Sign in to follow this  
offthehez

Starting Receivers

In my Yahoo league we can start three wide receivers and a tight end. I am in desperate need for a win this week and here are my options. I have A. Johnson @ Jacksonville, C. Johnson vs. San Diego, C. Chambers vs. Kansas City, T. Glenn @ Arizona, and M. Colston @ Pittsburgh. In Yahoo leagues Colston can be used either as a a receiver or a tight end and I also have K. Winslow @ Atlanta. Another question is do I start Colston at receiver and Winslow at Tight End if the other matchups aren't good or do I leave Colston at tight end and start three other receivers. Please advise, looking for all you readers expert advice. Thanks.

In my Yahoo league we can start three wide receivers and a tight end. I am in desperate need for a win this week and here are my options. I have A. Johnson @ Jacksonville, C. Johnson vs. San Diego, C. Chambers vs. Kansas City, T. Glenn @ Arizona, and M. Colston @ Pittsburgh. In Yahoo leagues Colston can be used either as a a receiver or a tight end and I also have K. Winslow @ Atlanta. Another question is do I start Colston at receiver and Winslow at Tight End if the other matchups aren't good or do I leave Colston at tight end and start three other receivers. Please advise, looking for all you readers expert advice. Thanks.

You start Winslow at TE, and at WR, Colston, Johnson, and Glenn

:thumbsup:

I would start Colston as a TE. He will put up better #'s then any TE in the league besides Alge. Put the other WR's in as well. I'd rather have 4 WR's then 3. the choice is yours

For sure! :banana:

For sure!!! Which Johnson morons? I'm gonna assume you guys mean AJ, in which case I agree. Chad and Chambers dont' see the field this week if I were you.

All these big name WR's. Folks its very simple, the man who will outshine all wr's this week is Stallworth.

And u can take that to the bank. :rolleyes: